Development Players

Sick of hearing this 'one for the future' pish! All we seem to do is sign players for the 'future' all the while the team lacks players in the here and now.

Aye this kid is so good he was released by Southampton ffs! More cheap and cheerful 'look we're making signings' diversionary pish from PL and a board trying and failing to save face. When will they get it's not good enough to just be seen to be making signings, it's about making the right ones when needed! Same shite, different day!

Sick of hearing this 'one for the future' pish! All we seem to do is sign players for the 'future' all the while the team lacks players in the here and now.

Aye this kid is so good he was released by Southampton ffs! More cheap and cheerful 'look we're making signings' diversionary pish from PL and a board trying and failing to save face. When will they get it's not good enough to just be seen to be making signings, it's about making the right ones when needed! Same shite, different day!
Hmm ,that’s it ain’t it ,!the future sometimes never comes for them ,the bhoy at Bayern now,was in squad for friendly’s in Europe,pre season ,got to ask question,!why is he let go,would assume he was sold ?hh

agree with you now andy

I am deeply annoyed with hierarchy after this week

I gave them too much leeway they are at madame

We might no be able to afford 75 grand players but we can do much better than dithering with serious issues in defencive wide areas

to let Lustig go made sense only if they were going to bring in stronger defender

but since he gone we lose Tierney and Boli is not up to it and they haven't even brought in a proper rb or LB

or a cf

at very least

dereliction of duty

Hmm ,that’s it ain’t it ,!the future sometimes never comes for them ,the bhoy at Bayern now,was in squad for friendly’s in Europe,pre season ,got to ask question,!why is he let go,would assume he was sold ?hh

To be fair young Morrison seemed keen on the move and we'd only make a nominal development fee for him anyway Ray. Did we do all we could to keep him? Who knows! What I do know is that some 19 year old released by Southampton isn't exactly Lawell and the board straining every sinew to bring in the best players they can to ensure European fitba and nail down the 9 and 10.

It's a 'lets look like we're doing something positive' signing, fucking useless in solving any of our current problems.

HH mate.

agree with you now andy

I am deeply annoyed with hierarchy after this week

I gave them too much leeway they are at madame

We might no be able to afford 75 grand players but we can do much better than dithering with serious issues in defencive wide areas

to let Lustig go made sense only if they were going to bring in stronger defender

but since he gone we lose Tierney and Boli is not up to it and they haven't even brought in a proper rb or LB

or a cf

at very least

dereliction of duty

Sold us short in the past and even now, after everything, they're still selling us short!

To be fair young Morrison seemed keen on the move and we'd only make a nominal development fee for him anyway Ray. Did we do all we could to keep him? Who knows! What I do know is that some 19 year old released by Southampton isn't exactly Lawell and the board straining every sinew to bring in the best players they can to ensure European fitba and nail down the 9 and 10.

It's a 'lets look like we're doing something positive' signing, fucking useless in solving any of our current problems.

HH mate.
Well at Bayern he may well get the chance ! Here ???????? ,our attitude to the youngsters is up and down ,he probably will develop into something,hh

Always wondered why a development signing is announced in a similar way to a first team player, no quams about us signing him, and at least Neil has said he wont be a first team player just yet, but some of the click bate mob have it down as our fifth signing, especially when the fans are looking for first team ready players to arrive its just a nonsense, announce it on the website and leave it at that.

H.H

We all agree that we need signings for the future,but when you have glaring problems in your first team they need addressed as the priority,these kind of signings would be recieved warmly if it wasnt currently a shitshow regarding the first team.When i comment on here i try to be calm and reasonable but at the end of my tether these days,1 left back.1 right back and 3 central defenders,one of which is injured and is the right back cover as well.Its not pre season,weve played 6 champs league qualifiers and been put out,2 league matches,1 cup match and about to play 2 europa knockout qualifiers,weve banked 25 million quid into the bargain.This is a disgrace,the football operation is a joke,this year is the straw that broke the camels back,no need to go through this shit year after year.I havent counted hendry or ralston as its very clear the manager doesent want them,certainly not at the moment anyway.

I read a bit about our new Bhoy last night.
He has been a free agent since 1st July,did not mention anybody else interested in him.
He is a big boy,, probably the same build as Eddie,he said his best attribute would be his speed.
Born in Dublin January 2000.
As regards to this Bhoy being brought in as a developer,I don,t see how much more developing he needs,I get the feeling we have been thrown another bone while we scrape about the dregs of the English Championship and Europe.
Neil Lennon told us 3-4 weeks ago that we will not be looking to bring in any new faces until the EFL transfer window closes and the reason he gave for that was.. we can get some good free transfers and maybe one or two loan players from England,,now ain,t that the truth Lawell..HH

Always wondered why a development signing is announced in a similar way to a first team player, no quams about us signing him, and at least Neil has said he wont be a first team player just yet, but some of the click bate mob have it down as our fifth signing, especially when the fans are looking for first team ready players to arrive its just a nonsense, announce it on the website and leave it at that.

H.H
Have to agree its unnecessary

Latest posts

Back