Disgusting Rangers wont apologise ????

So the Huns said they got rid of Neely and reported him to the police?

So why did they wish him well?

Outed again.....and the truth will set you free!

View attachment 13422

These beasts are everywhere it seems. I know we won't post numerous threads running to hundreds of pages revelling in the abuse suffered by children unlike the lowlife that frequent FF.
Be interesting to know how they deal with this on FF. Deny and lie probably.

These beasts are everywhere it seems. I know we won't post numerous threads running to hundreds of pages revelling in the abuse suffered by children unlike the lowlife that frequent FF.
Be interesting to know how they deal with this on FF. Deny and lie probably.
All negative threads or posts get deleted double quick, still in total denial over there, apparently it was rife in the orange order too.....

it's disgusting in any walk of life
anyone that's caught should be jailed and castrated, minimum
an abuser is not a celtic man or a rangers man, they're a sick fuck

i've always said to those huns that quote and they are many,
there are victims that were abused, using it to deride celtic or any other organisation is an insult to the abused. think of the abused and not the sick fucks that did it

that horrible shower use it as weapon
i know what people are doing on here is altogether something different, highlighting it to lurkers etc

but lets not go there lads, we're better than that and we're better than them

Last edited:
it's disgusting in any walk of life
anyone that's caught should be jailed and castrated, minimum
an abuser is not a celtic man or a rangers man, they're a sick fuck

i've always said to those huns that quote and they are many,
there are victims that were abused, using it to deride celtic or any other organisation is an insult to the abused. think of the abused and not the sick fucks that did it

that horrible shower use it as weapon
i know what people are doing on here is altogether something different, highlighting it to lurkers etc

but lets not go there lads, we're better than that and we're better than them

Completely get what your saying mate. And I promise you, me posting the article wasn't a point scoring shot. I would never tar every hun with the peado brush and accuse the whole club of being involved in abuse. Like you said, it is a message to lurkers that this vile abuse went on everywhere, including their own club.

Completely get what your saying mate. And I promise you, me posting the article wasn't a point scoring shot. I would never tar every hun with the peado brush and accuse the whole club of being involved in abuse. Like you said, it is a message to lurkers that this vile abuse went on everywhere, including their own club.
Your intentions are unquestionable Lubo, you've been on this site much longer than me (i think) and you've no need to explain yourself.
II apologise if i did sound condescending, was just saying before it grows arms and legs and people like me get more pished.................it ends up somewhere else
they do know, they're the only fuckers that read the red tops

Your intentions are unquestionable Lubo, you've been on this site much longer than me (i think) and you've no need to explain yourself.
II apologise if i did sound condescending, was just saying before it grows arms and legs and people like me get more pished.................it ends up somewhere else
they do know, they're the only fuckers that read the red tops

This thread will 100% end up somewhere else, of that I have no doubt. They always do!! Boaxes, cats or probably the SNP and independence, which seems to be the flavour of the day 🤣🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back