Don't forget

Lemon

Their culture is slowly dying. Their dreams will never happen. We are the ones who can move forward. Now my qualification: I know folks, it's been a bad day and I may be overreacting.
I believe we need more love from our owners. We are CFC, it's all very well having billionaire shareholders but if they see it as a money making enterprise, GTF! How can we of this world wide diaspora take control of this club of our own creation. Don't worry folks I'm not going all TGM on you. HH bring on 8, 9, 10...... Answers please - bad day

Lemon the league starts when we come back all teams are close we have a startie, game in hand and killie have the huns first game back we have St Mirren i believe so we lost the 13th derby but we are still top of the table for the bells. been here before and triumphed the celtic way.

I can see you're a bit down, Lemon, as we all are but surely that performance today won't sum up our season? We will go on to win 8iar and the triple treble is still on but we absolutely need to strengthen this squad NOW.
There will be plenty of entertainment on the Celtic Blog during the break the globe trotters will be bragging until the break ends, then head for cover. Not too bothered, watched the worst performance this season and have seen what we can do so the balance has to be bring in players and threaten the rest let them know, your fans turn up you turn up or dont turn up Monday for duty. No ifs no buts play or go elsewere. No pointing fingers today the team never turned up. this game is not for individuals its for a team we win lose draw together but when we lose we have lose with a bit of fight.

I can see you're a bit down, Lemon, as we all are but surely that performance today won't sum up our season? We will go on to win 8iar and the triple treble is still on but we absolutely need to strengthen this squad NOW.
I know Shamrock but it is at times like this I want to get all revolutionary. I just want to see the love that we have.in some way reciprocated by the owners. We are the future, whiteveryicallthem need to be a thing of the past.

Fuck off,I hate swearing but if some obscenities need to be said Then I can’t hold back
We’re in a position where we’ve got the capability’s to take care of a high pressure game in the basic format of passing a to b.Absolutley pathetic how we can’t do that

Fuck off,I hate swearing but if some obscenities need to be said Then I can’t hold back
We’re in a position where we’ve got the capability’s to take care of a high pressure game in the basic format of passing a to b.Absolutley pathetic how we can’t do that
Nowt to do with my point but we do struggle when the high press is played against us. Usually against better teams though. ?

Nowt to do with my point but we do struggle when the high press is played against us. Usually against better teams though. ?
Could be wrong about the press, but when under pressure pump the ball up the park and press from there, get in the faces of these fuckers and take the ball off them in their half not ours. Building (passing) from the back is great when your Barcelona. We’re not them,
But when we pass quickly we’re great but when it’s side to side like today we’ll you know the rest. Mon the Hoops on to 8.

HH☘️

Back