Eck EBT gives Scotland fans the ‘v’

Whatever yer opinion of the cunt it really makes me laff when football fans get offended by players and managers. Probably getting pelters the whole game like Lenny the other week. They react and every cunt gets aw offended. If someone came to my work and cunted me off four 90 minutes I'd break their jaw.

Nah im just offended that the lying cheating ebt scum bag who did walk away is in the scotland job in the first place.

Downright embarrassed and offended that all the media companys threw a saftey net of a wage round some of the thickest individuals so that theymay have an earn to pay hector.

Fucking angry in fact ??

Oops... after starting the thread and seeing the first few replies I took a closer look and see it was a photoshop job DOH

BUT... he is still a tax dodging, thieving, cheating tosser that should never be near the job for those reasons alone without mentioning the walking away previously when the huns came calling

Hahaha......cynical minds think alike, Boab
Passsing a couple of spare minutes there taking one of the family to Uni study time approaching exams, Seen the gonk with TET on CB , TET ripped him one I sent Gonk a message after he said i was a mason the was now gone, Hahaha guy is bad. Catch up when i come back, BTW AGM today reports should be healthy, wait for TGM feedback positive to negative attracts, simple science, he aint no jimmy neuron.

Passsing a couple of spare minutes there taking one of the family to Uni study time approaching exams, Seen the gonk with TET on CB , TET ripped him one I sent Gonk a message after he said i was a mason the was now gone, Hahaha guy is bad. Catch up when i come back, BTW AGM today reports should be healthy, wait for TGM feedback positive to negative attracts, simple science, he aint no jimmy neuron.

I expect Gonk to be using his psychic powers to channel the shareholders: "where's the missing £3 trillion yi masonic bassas?"

Hope the exams go well.......stressful time for the young ones!

Members online

Latest posts

Back