Election and all the promises???????

Ray

Ok bhoys /ghirls ,what is your take on all this being spouted by the parties! Especially the statements on carbon footprints,and being neutral by 2030 as the latest by the Dim Lebs!,,total ban on all fossil fuel use ,is it feasible? What is the alternative source for heating/ transport/industry,!never mind this pie in the sky stuff,are we all as gullible to believe his ,do we want to agree with this ,bearing in mind the problem is alive and needs addressing,read an article that scientists have ACTUALLY said that the prob is too many humans on the planet ? is that a ‘hitler’type statement ,or simply saying it as it is ,! What do you think .hh

I'm more concerned that bawsack boris failed to produce the report as ordered on Russian interference during the 2016 referendum?

Putin has his place men firmly ensconced in London and in Washington DC. I'd also be interested to see the level of extortion material that Russia has on tweedle-dum and tweedle-dummer. We've heard the rumours about Trump's piss-tapes in Moscow, I'm just wondering if the actual pissers weren't Russian call girls, but were in fact - boris and Demonic Cummings?

Ok bhoys /ghirls ,what is your take on all this being spouted by the parties! Especially the statements on carbon footprints,and being neutral by 2030 as the latest by the Dim Lebs!,,total ban on all fossil fuel use ,is it feasible? What is the alternative source for heating/ transport/industry,!never mind this pie in the sky stuff,are we all as gullible to believe his ,do we want to agree with this ,bearing in mind the problem is alive and needs addressing,read an article that scientists have ACTUALLY said that the prob is too many humans on the planet ? is that a ‘hitler’type statement ,or simply saying it as it is ,! What do you think .hh

I've just fitted 3 wood burners and will be burning at full tilt all these beans n lentil mob some who don't even know if they're male or female can do one ,as for the carbon footprint shite i'll use the same stupid excuse as the luvvies i plant enough trees

Latest ‘extinction rebellion ‘has just won court battle against London police ,who banned them from congregating in centre London,last month, !!!!!!!!!!hh
Tory backed they will be back on the streets on polling day

I've just fitted 3 wood burners and will be burning at full tilt all these beans n lentil mob some who don't even know if they're male or female can do one ,as for the carbon footprint shite i'll use the same stupid excuse as the luvvies i plant enough trees

Tory backed they will be back on the streets on polling day
Always thought of you as a tree 🌲 hugger Kelly. Now dinny fiddle when the World 🌍 burns 🥵

HH 🌲

Our energy needs could be met by a combination of, Hydro, Wind, Tidal and Solar energy. This would require massive investment and the political will to carry it forward.
Even nuclear power can play a part...kinda least worst option.
Fossil fuels will lead to climate carnage.
Nothing will change though...too much money to be made burning oil.
Politicians in the pay of oil companies and idiots who believe anything any unqualified idiots say on you tube will ensure nothing changes.
This is real conversation I had,

Tam- Climate change is a load o shite
Me- Really? What part of the science is wrong?
Tam- eh dinna ken
Me- so burning chemicals has no effect on the chemical composition of the atmosphere?
Tam- what? eh dinna ken
Me- do you know the difference between SW solar Energy coming in and LW Energy re-radiated as heat?
Tam- eh dinna ken
Me - what are the different zones of the atmosphere where much of the damage is done?
Tam- eh dinna ken
Me- what do you ken about the science of climate change and what is your opinion based on?
Tam- (shrugged his shoulders) a video on you tube
Me- Tam fuck off, you sound like a fool man, your opinion is based on what a fuckin idiot says on tube, what qualifies him to have an opinion on climate change? Who is he?
Tam- leave me alone, I just think it's pish.

While people like Tam exist nothing will change. No I'm wrong....things will change but for the worse.

I'm more concerned that bawsack boris failed to produce the report as ordered on Russian interference during the 2016 referendum?

Putin has his place men firmly ensconced in London and in Washington DC. I'd also be interested to see the level of extortion material that Russia has on tweedle-dum and tweedle-dummer. We've heard the rumours about Trump's piss-tapes in Moscow, I'm just wondering if the actual pissers weren't Russian call girls, but were in fact - boris and Demonic Cummings?
Do you know who was the source for the bed pissing dossier?
According to BBC journalist Mark Urban it was a former FSB agent who defected to the UK. Urban says it was yer man Skripal of novichok fame

Do you know who was the source for the bed pissing dossier?
According to BBC journalist Mark Urban it was a former FSB agent who defected to the UK. Urban says it was yer man Skripal of novichok fame
Neither surprised nor shocked by either of those, Rich. Once those "rumours" hit their absolute peak in value and once the immunity period is guaranteed, then I have no doubt that Comrade Skripal will have compelling evidence to back up the pisstapes, poisoned-tipped brolly and novichok on doorhandles and park benches (I've a sneaking suspicion that there will be plenty more too which is currently keeping him out of custody).

Our energy needs could be met by a combination of, Hydro, Wind, Tidal and Solar energy. This would require massive investment and the political will to carry it forward.
Even nuclear power can play a part...kinda least worst option.
Fossil fuels will lead to climate carnage.
Nothing will change though...too much money to be made burning oil.
Politicians in the pay of oil companies and idiots who believe anything any unqualified idiots say on you tube will ensure nothing changes.
This is real conversation I had,

Tam- Climate change is a load o shite
Me- Really? What part of the science is wrong?
Tam- eh dinna ken
Me- so burning chemicals has no effect on the chemical composition of the atmosphere?
Tam- what? eh dinna ken
Me- do you know the difference between SW solar Energy coming in and LW Energy re-radiated as heat?
Tam- eh dinna ken
Me - what are the different zones of the atmosphere where much of the damage is done?
Tam- eh dinna ken
Me- what do you ken about the science of climate change and what is your opinion based on?
Tam- (shrugged his shoulders) a video on you tube
Me- Tam fuck off, you sound like a fool man, your opinion is based on what a fuckin idiot says on tube, what qualifies him to have an opinion on climate change? Who is he?
Tam- leave me alone, I just think it's pish.

While people like Tam exist nothing will change. No I'm wrong....things will change but for the worse.
You knock around with fuckwits.

Members online

Latest posts

Back