EUROPEAN football CANNED?.....

Totally indicative and typical of a so-called ruling body who are not interested in the good of the game or the will of the people.

These are freeloaders pure and simple. All doubt should have been eradicated when the devastation in Italy and Spain came to light.

Instead of decisive action, here we have another lily-livered excuse for fear of upsetting sponsors and corporate interests.

There are more important things than football. UEFA should have had the balls to call it 'job complete' for this season and recognise all champions via current standings.

Disgrace of a federation.

Totally indicative and typical of a so-called ruling body who are not interested in the good of the game or the will of the people.

These are freeloaders pure and simple. All doubt should have been eradicated when the devastation in Italy and Spain came to light.

Instead of decisive action, here we have another lily-livered excuse for fear of upsetting sponsors and corporate interests.

There are more important things than football. UEFA should have had the balls to call it 'job complete' for this season and recognise all champions via current standings.

That's it SP the cost will be in the region of 7bn European wide all factors taken Into account (not my guess work). Shameful.😡

That's it SP the cost will be in the region of 7bn European wide all factors taken Into account (not my guess work). Shameful.😡
Notice how it all comes down to the same thing time and time again, TGS.

This latest decision wasn't made to safeguard people. It was only made to safeguard bank accounts.

It's not just UEFA though, the sponsors and individual associations have been found wanting too.

If I were Celtic, I would be claiming back every single cent we've been fined in European competition this season. I would recommend the huns do the same but for UEFA just to send the cheque to Close Bros or SDI

Notice how it all comes down to the same thing time and time again, TGS.

This latest decision wasn't made to safeguard people. It was only made to safeguard bank accounts.

It's not just UEFA though, the sponsors and individual associations have been found wanting too.

If I were Celtic, I would be claiming back every single cent we've been fined in European competition this season. I would recommend the huns do the same but for UEFA just to send the cheque to Close Bros or SDI
The " people's" Game my hoop! HH

Football became a sport of self serving arseholes as soon as Bosman won his case and sky got involved in the English game. It’s all about the budda. Hopefully what’s happened will make them readdress the status quo and they’ll try to make it about the sport again, instead of whoring themselves out to the highest bidder.

FF delighted with postponement. A sense of the longer things are pushed back then the greater the chance of having the season declared null and void.
They would do. They’re scum that say there’s far more important things in life while banging on about getting the league declared null and void. If they truly believed that the last thing they’d be concerned about is a football. They’re that transparent. Like I said scum.

Football became a sport of self serving arseholes as soon as Bosman won his case and sky got involved in the English game. It’s all about the budda. Hopefully what’s happened will make them readdress the status quo and they’ll try to make it about the sport again, instead of whoring themselves out to the highest bidder.
Did jimmy hill (the chin) have a say,in players salaries,which brought today‘s stupidity in to reality 👺hh

He had something to do with Coventry! Seen to recall involved in players salaries negotiating,will need to google to try and see ,but 99% sure he was in there,hh
No doubt you’re right bud. Think I saw something about him being all about the welfare of footballers and how he even ran the line at a game. Think he’d turn in his grave though if he’d knew the money they earn and the way most of them act now to be honest.

Teams will fold unless new money is found for them, cannot see this pandemic been cleared in time to make way for football. But if it is to be and they reckon they can i can see this.
1. Celtic fans will pay for their season books and will forfiet remaining money if June does not materialise
2. Players will take a reduction on wages to allow quantitive easing and ensure their job is protected

3. Celtic have in place reserves and Insurance and sponsorship deal secured.

1. Sevco may pay for their season tickets in advance and they wil not be getting the option of a return of refunds in previous should the games not go ahead. ( it was written into their deal with ticketus, their deal is on a loan basis and if the games do not go ahead their club loses income commercially. Their is no commercial avtivities taking place with social distancing and there is nothing of value to order online due to domestic failure.

2. There is no sponsor money lined up and no investment gauranteed and they have yet to agree cuts with players still on outstanding loan deals and unpaid transfer money.

3. Litigation payment will be taken as soon as it is agreed the sum the court considers reasonable. Any potentail strip sponsor wil be aware of litigation with Hummell and Elite and willl be aware of the contract rights SD have on future deals.

4. This is not the same as below, message ends GIRFUY

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back