Even the dumbest gullible must see this guy is telling the truth.

green sprig

Charles Green sets the record straight,he tells how King and company told supporters he had done a deal with Big Mike behind their backs..
Brilliant reading especially for his quiz masters Andy Grey and sidekick Richard Keys..who thought themselves smart enough to question Green..

HH

Charles Green sets the record straight,he tells how King and company told supporters he had done a deal with Big Mike behind their backs..
Brilliant reading especially for his quiz masters Andy Grey and sidekick Richard Keys..who thought themselves smart enough to question Green..

HH
So Charles Green is claiming that he paid all of oldco's oustanding debts? I call bullshit on that claim! The deluded lying arsehole!

HH
Say the bears will be suffering from rabies after reading that GS 😂

I read it different BB, he was depending upon the CVA to solve the issues as the debts were 150M and no one prepared to pay anything towards them.
I get that about the CVA - although HMRC policy was clear and unambiguous that they would NEVER ever accept a CVA from any company as they did not want to set a precedent, so this was never going to be an option.

But assuming it has been transcribed properly then Green is claiming to hsve paid all of oldco's debts:

20210815_223552.jpg

I read it different BB, he was depending upon the CVA to solve the issues as the debts were 150M and no one prepared to pay anything towards them.
When you take out a CVA you reach an agreement with the creditors. You don't have to pay the full amount. You could say, "I'll offer 10p in the pound it's all I can raise". So all you need to raise is 15m.Even then you don't have to pay it in a lump sum but in instalments.
So he didn't do that, they went into Liquidation became a Newco and won their 1st Trophy last Season, end of. 55 my arse.

When you take out a CVA you reach an agreement with the creditors. You don't have to pay the full amount. You could say, "I'll offer 10p in the pound it's all I can raise". So all you need to raise is 15m.Even then you don't have to pay it in a lump sum but in instalments.
So he didn't do that, they went into Liquidation became a Newco and won their 1st Trophy last Season, end of. 55 my arse.
My take on things was CG was only used as the scapegoat so Murray and King didn't end up in prison where they should have been sent.
Anyway, if this bollox about being the same club, well then they would have to pay the compensation to CG, but of course they can't because it's not the debt of Sevco scum(SS).
Why there isn't a call for a full public inquiry is beyond me, but we know the reason why and Mason's don't answer questions and still allowed to be the biggest criminals going.

I get that about the CVA - although HMRC policy was clear and unambiguous that they would NEVER ever accept a CVA from any company as they did not want to set a precedent, so this was never going to be an option.

But assuming it has been transcribed properly then Green is claiming to hsve paid all of oldco's debts:

View attachment 15376
football debts

not company debts

monies due to other football teams was all sfa were interested in, which is why its strange that the stakeholders who got shafted as not part of the football debts havent taken that to a real court.

But maybe the significant stakeholders all gott a slice of the carve up of the asset allocation of dead club? That would mean only small time fan shareholders lost out while the tax dodging recipients all bow out with their asset transfers to trusts and mostly all declared bankruptcy.

Its backl to nimmo smith aka billy

which leads you to the 5 way agreement with ?

and the circular argument based on a phoney foundation that new company paid the debts

but omit the material part of All debts and refer to the mystery stakeholder shafting decision by 5 way agreement to accept certain debts as saving the club

while the material debts played a significant part in acquiring large portions of said history?

its the false foundation and the double speak

they did pay the debts of rangers if you accept the 5 way agreement

but that only covers part of the debt and its a particularly insignificant part considering the people who all got millions similar to david cameron type scandal

but msm here will not report it correctly

they will double down on double speak conjecture while omiting material information and presenting a false foundation as truth

So Charles Green is claiming that he paid all of oldco's oustanding debts? I call bullshit on that claim! The deluded lying arsehole!
Think he was told if you think you are going to fuck all the other clubs and pretend to be Rangers and saunter into the game as billy big baws then every club is going to tell you to fuck off. That club died but if you want to have us pretend and fool the gullibears then you pay the gullibear debts.

What about Ticketus?
Craig Whyte borrowed 28m off them by offering future Season ticket sales to cover the loan.
Now we all know he paid Murray £1 for the club. What happened to that money?
A shower of crooks, and not a single one of them made to pay a thing back. In fact, Green, Whyte, Duff and Phelps all made millions in compensation.
How this is not a national scandal I'll never know.

He already knew the outcome from the HMRC re the no CVA hence the switcheroo with the name Rangers2012 to be liquidated and disguise the fact Rangers 1872 would not be noticed as the previous name. Charlie is a liar like all the others, he never owned or was a chairman of Rangers 1872, he was the sole owner of Sevco a company in waiting to fleece the dafties.

What about Ticketus?
Craig Whyte borrowed 28m off them by offering future Season ticket sales to cover the loan.
Now we all know he paid Murray £1 for the club. What happened to that money?
A shower of crooks, and not a single one of them made to pay a thing back. In fact, Green, Whyte, Duff and Phelps all made millions in compensation.
How this is not a national scandal I'll never know.
Ticketus are still fleecing them also it's all a fucking scam. The huns fans paid for the whole show.

Ticketus are still fleecing them also it's all a fucking scam. The huns fans paid for the whole show.
Don't think so Boab, they were part of the 150m creditors that got shafted.
I seem to remember there was some shenanigans where the guy who Posted as rangertaxcase.com had some tapes of conversations between Murray and Whyte where Murray actually put Whyte up to the whole scam.
Before he actually paid the quid. Murray was just desperate to get rid of the Rangers.

Don't think so Boab, they were part of the 150m creditors that got shafted.
I seem to remember there was some shenanigans where the guy who Posted as rangertaxcase.com had some tapes of conversations between Murray and Whyte where Murray actually put Whyte up to the whole scam.
Before he actually paid the quid. Murray was just desperate to get rid of the Rangers.
no mate they dealt directly with whyte

it became his personal debt and he went bankrupt when he was struck off

he agreed to pay debt based on his income from his acquisition of rangers

but that was also the debt needed to pay off david murray personal debts to bank of scotland to get deal over line

unless im badly mistaken

the ticketus debts couldnt be repaid because whyte couldnt keep the club solvent

and he cant buy the club with a debt owed by the club

thertefore became his personal liability which was fine coz he didnt have any assets to sell if it went tits up

murray international metals got out of its agreements to cover club debts by selling to whyte who had no assets

the bank wouldnt allow them to ditch murray international holdings as guarantor unless they got 28 million debt to bank paid immediately

therefore bank
and murray facilitated the sale to whyte with no real due dilligence (aye right)

murray got his metal company ownership back

nice 1

he ditched all his debts for the club that would be dead in around 12 months

nice 1

bank got its part of debts repaid

nice 1

craig whyte gets the scam debts in exchange for ringfencing the assets of club. think his old company are still claiming they were defrauded by the fake sevco (green scotland sevco) coz they are the real sevco (whyte 5088 sevco)

nice 1

ticketus dont want the publicity since their business model is to give dodgy high risk loans to odd peepo in exchange for repayments kept in the clandesitine shadows paid for by gullible peepo who trust the msm version of the scam story

finchley road addresses in london are still boiler room plaque only offices for thousands of aim companies that go burst everyday making billions for the directors at expense of investors

if they wont report on the lords involved in those boiler room companies i doubt they will report on the small fry scamming of whyte and the duffing felpsters and the green double crossers

since they can maybe point out they are just following the business protocols of the higher ranked secret society chaps they are copying

Awe rite wid make sense rite enuf to wait thank god we've got people to convert letters to the uneducated 🤣

no mate they dealt directly with whyte

it became his personal debt and he went bankrupt when he was struck off

he agreed to pay debt based on his income from his acquisition of rangers

but that was also the debt needed to pay off david murray personal debts to bank of scotland to get deal over line

unless im badly mistaken

the ticketus debts couldnt be repaid because whyte couldnt keep the club solvent

and he cant buy the club with a debt owed by the club

thertefore became his personal liability which was fine coz he didnt have any assets to sell if it went tits up

murray international metals got out of its agreements to cover club debts by selling to whyte who had no assets

the bank wouldnt allow them to ditch murray international holdings as guarantor unless they got 28 million debt to bank paid immediately

therefore bank
and murray facilitated the sale to whyte with no real due dilligence (aye right)

murray got his metal company ownership back

nice 1

he ditched all his debts for the club that would be dead in around 12 months

nice 1

bank got its part of debts repaid

nice 1

craig whyte gets the scam debts in exchange for ringfencing the assets of club. think his old company are still claiming they were defrauded by the fake sevco (green scotland sevco) coz they are the real sevco (whyte 5088 sevco)

nice 1

ticketus dont want the publicity since their business model is to give dodgy high risk loans to odd peepo in exchange for repayments kept in the clandesitine shadows paid for by gullible peepo who trust the msm version of the scam story

finchley road addresses in london are still boiler room plaque only offices for thousands of aim companies that go burst everyday making billions for the directors at expense of investors

if they wont report on the lords involved in those boiler room companies i doubt they will report on the small fry scamming of whyte and the duffing felpsters and the green double crossers

since they can maybe point out they are just following the business protocols of the higher ranked secret society chaps they are copying

dude has had a few big shots jailed so far but not many of the 100s of thousands

and its never been on msm

despite him presenting all the forensic evidense to bbc in big publicity drive for public record

gordon bowden and the south africa connection via hong kong triangles

he also has few books out trying to highlight it to investors

if he was lying he would be jailed because his claims are very very serious libel if untrue

but he wants it in court to expose the truth

but nobody interested

and if nobody interested in billion dollar boiler room fraud why would the penny fraud of sevco be news worthy

dude has had a few big shots jailed so far but not many of the 100s of thousands

and its never been on msm

despite him presenting all the forensic evidense to bbc in big publicity drive for public record

gordon bowden and the south africa connection via hong kong triangles

he also has few books out trying to highlight it to investors

if he was lying he would be jailed because his claims are very very serious libel if untrue

but he wants it in court to expose the truth

but nobody interested

and if nobody interested in billion dollar boiler room fraud why would the penny fraud of sevco be news worthy

Back