F.M doesnt expect Celtic's and Aberdeen's next few games to go ahead

Richie745

Nicola Sturgeon saying on Sky news she d expects Celtic's and Aberdeens "next few" games to be postponed after the players broke COVID rules.

They are treating this as a yellow card warning to all the players and leagues

Boli getting a roasting now about putting not just his own team mates at risk but the opponents as well.

Pointing out if they did it they'd have to answer some serious questions

Last edited:
That’s right she said she doesn’t expect to see Celtic or Aberdeen playing in the next seven days. Not sure if the players have to quarantine for 10 days. The journalists are now asking about penalties but Nicola said it’s down to the Authorities. Yikkes here we go.

I suspect many fans desperate to get rid of Boli is because they think he is shite rather than because of his ridiculous stupidity.

However, having thought about the situation further, I now agree that we should either sell him immediately to anyone that will take him or else sack him for gross misconduct (fuck any payoff he thinks he is due - see you in court arsehole?). He risked his health, his colleagues and his opponents too.

Now are bring forced to cancel matches (when the hell can we squeeze them into an already packed schedule?) and UEFA may throw us out of Europe!

And it will almost certainly delay the government from allowing fans back into stadiums as they have lost faith in football being able to self-police itself adequately. If this does happen then the tens thousands of fans from all Scottish clubs who handed over their hard earned cash for season tickets will be denied access to games for longer than should have necessary.

This isn't just an immature mistake by a braindead footballer but was a premeditated fuck you by someone who clearly thinks the rules don't apply to him - well they do and your employers are going to suffer for your idiotic actions.

Celtic have invested in their own testing machines thus the game should go ahead, don't give a fuck about the pish been peddled, the idea behind the investment is this virus could strike anytime thus Celtic and Ross county can teast anytime and results confirmed all players have been tested and are safe if there is a risjk then whats the fucking point of testing station machines. Boli fucked up a rule so should be ounished but he and the team do not pose a risk so fuck off Nichola, the idea about testing is precisely to give results and Celtic results are sound. Bolngoli for flaunting rules suspend him and his wages surrendered for two weeks, start this pish and i want my fucking season ticket money back and you can shove football up your fucking arse with your testing stations..

What about the Huns not even testing players before a bounce game at Dundee Utd?
Why does this apply only to Aberdeen and Celtic? Sevco broke the rules too and there was no comeback for them. The country was in much worse state then, virus wise, than we are in now. Why should there be punishments for us and Aberdeen but not Sevco? Now that we are involved ye had better believe points deduction is on the cards at SPL/SFA.
Rules are for people they don't like i.e. us

What about the Huns not even testing players before a bounce game at Dundee Utd?
Why does this apply only to Aberdeen and Celtic? Sevco broke the rules too and there was no comeback for them. The country was in much worse state then, virus wise, than we are in now. Why should there be punishments for us and Aberdeen but not Sevco? Now that we are involved ye had better believe points deduction is on the cards at SPL/SFA.
Rules are for people they don't like i.e. us
But Richy - you know as well as anyone that this has always been the case! We all know this so that is why we as a club have to be extra vigilant in this season in particular to give the authorities and media absolutely no excuses whatsoever in campaigning against or inflicting unjust punishments against Celtic.

There had better be some very harsh words getting said behind closed doors and a coming together to close ranks against this onslaught we will undoubtedly suffer all season.

I'm not saying we shouldn't be punished. When it was Aberdeen last week I said they should forfeit the points. If I said it for them then it must stand for us too. Sevco should have been punished too.
Ye are right though, our players should have known any breach by us would be jumped on by the sevvie media and the SFA/SPL. No doubt Boli gave them the ammunition. No excuses especially this season with the Ten at stake.
If us and Aberdeen are punished for rule breaches then Sevco should be punished retroactively. We all know they won't be though.

I'm not saying we shouldn't be punished. When it was Aberdeen last week I said they should forfeit the points. If I said it for them then it must stand for us too. Sevco should have been punished too.
Ye are right though, our players should have known any breach by us would be jumped on by the sevvie media and the SFA/SPL. No doubt Boli gave them the ammunition. No excuses especially this season with the Ten at stake.
If us and Aberdeen are punished for rule breaches then Sevco should be punished retroactively. We all know they won't be though.
The SPFL decided that no punishment was necessary for Aberdeen when 8 players messed up so they won't be able to do it for us now.

Sevco's transgression was actually worse as it was a club deciding to deliberately ignore the rules. But as usual the compliant media swept it under the carpet and the SPFL will not follow up as it was "just a friendly".

As with Aberdeen, rather than forfeiting the game I would argue that if a club suffers an outbreak through them not following the rules then - if it is safe to do so - then they should play with this weakened team for these matches.

Celtic are going
If the players are tested and all show negative results what's the problem. Prop!e are going to shopping centres and supermarkets every day and none of them are tested and more likely to be spreading covid19 than players who are tested regularly
[/QUOTE
I understand he has tested negative but if you go out of the country and especially to Spain when you come back you have to quarantine. This is because It can take up to 10 days for symptoms to surface even with a test showing negative. So all the Celtic players were in close contact with him at the game on Sunday.

It's not celtics fault that boli went to Spain and said nothing.but when celtic found out they didn't try and hide it they came out with a statement laying out the facts our club have acted in the proper way.boli acted in away that endangered players and staff at our club not at Kilmarnock because I'd say he'd had a few training sessions before he was tested before the Kilmarnock game that test came back all clear.so the powers that be at our club must have found out on sunday night or Monday that boli had went to Spain. I don't see much more that our club could have done about this.so for celtic to get a points deduction would be very unjustified especially considering the precautions celtic football club have taken with the whole covid situation our club is only 1 of 2 clubs in the spfl to have the actual testing equipment in fact we have 2 of the testing machines our club has a decision to make over boli I know they'll do the right thing because they haven't done anything wrong in this whole episode and to be deducted points because media and ex footballers from other clubs foam at the mouth like rabid dogs tasting blood.this is the year of the 10 it won't be easy it'll come from all sides the hounds are baying.

It's not celtics fault that boli went to Spain and said nothing.but when celtic found out they didn't try and hide it they came out with a statement laying out the facts our club have acted in the proper way.boli acted in away that endangered players and staff at our club not at Kilmarnock because I'd say he'd had a few training sessions before he was tested before the Kilmarnock game that test came back all clear.so the powers that be at our club must have found out on sunday night or Monday that boli had went to Spain. I don't see much more that our club could have done about this.so for celtic to get a points deduction would be very unjustified especially considering the precautions celtic football club have taken with the whole covid situation our club is only 1 of 2 clubs in the spfl to have the actual testing equipment in fact we have 2 of the testing machines our club has a decision to make over boli I know they'll do the right thing because they haven't done anything wrong in this whole episode and to be deducted points because media and ex footballers from other clubs foam at the mouth like rabid dogs tasting blood.this is the year of the 10 it won't be easy it'll come from all sides the hounds are baying.
We jumped on Aberdeen players broke protocol and myself included stated the club should forfeit that game. The authorities chose not to act( as normal ) and set a president . NS not happy and shows her power. Still think BOTH clubs should have forfeited their next game and played players not in quarantine in games until their quarentine ends. Radical i know but this probably won't end here. I can see many cases of players scrutinised for their every move by the media. We all know who they'll be watching.

Hopefully even the dumbest of footballers and there are a few with very low I.Q.'s will realise that another transgression will result in Scottish football being closed down. We've had an outbreak in Auckland after 102 days of nowt and 50,000 tickets for EDEN park versus the champion Canterbury team are today void. The ten will be stopped by the Scottish government when we get a healthy points lead.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Back