Family

Hoopy427

I don't have a family in the traditional sense, I have my missus and memories of cats who have gone before and the two new little buggers who have already stollen my heart. My mum died years ago I have a dad and sister somewhere. But this forum, it's a real family. I know at times Bridie would like to stick one of his massive feet up my arse when I mock nationalisim but then I post a Springsteen video and I know he forgives me, I know we all view Mick Duffy as the brother, dad, uncle we never had but wanted. There's plenty more I could praise, Stevie, Stg, Dill even Kelly sometimes (but not often) but I suppose my point is this little forum is a family and its a good family and on the eve of the new season I hope this family will have plenty to celebrate.

I don't have a family in the traditional sense, I have my missus and memories of cats who have gone before and the two new little buggers who have already stollen my heart. My mum died years ago I have a dad and sister somewhere. But this forum, it's a real family. I know at times Bridie would like to stick one of his massive feet up my arse when I mock nationalisim but then I post a Springsteen video and I know he forgives me, I know we all view Mick Duffy as the brother, dad, uncle we never had but wanted. There's plenty more I could praise, Stevie, Stg, Dill even Kelly sometimes (but not often) but I suppose my point is this little forum is a family and its a good family and on the eve of the new season I hope this family will have plenty to celebrate.
The only problem with the family is some tit keeps posting Loose Springboard videos 😂😂

You love Kelly really I bet. Nice sentiments Hoopy.

You're right Tiddles. We are a family and we will have plenty to celebrate this season ,you can't take that to your cat tray.🤣

I'm just watching this commonwealth games opening ceremony thing (its shite) its all about inclusivity and diversity which is another way of saying straight white men aren't invited apparently 🤷‍♂️

Not be long till woman, who've trained their whole life's and sacrificed everything for their sport, are getting beaten to gold, silver and bronze by 6ft8 "women" called Sara and Susan who happened to be called Simon and Steve before their biology magically changed, all in the name of diversity and inclusivity🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back