For every £1 they scrape together we'll spend 10.

26+6=1

Hot on the heals of Sevco's latest £1.275 mill confetti-share barrel scrape, aimed at keeping the lights on, comes the news that Celtic could be about to spend about 10X that to secure CCV and Jota to permanent deals. These would be the actions of a club thinking about competing in Europe next season as opposed to one desperately in need of CL qualification.
We can but hope the board aren't preparing for a CL qualification run after clearing the way for their 'business partners'.

Hot on the heals of Sevco's latest £1.275 mill confetti-share barrel scrape, aimed at keeping the lights on, comes the news that Celtic could be about to spend about 10X that to secure CCV and Jota to permanent deals. These would be the actions of a club thinking about competing in Europe next season as opposed to one desperately in need of CL qualification.
We can but hope the board aren't preparing for a CL qualification run after clearing the way for their 'business partners'.

Would you bet against that particular scenario?.....because I wouldn’t...

Would you bet against that particular scenario?.....because I wouldn’t...
I don't know myself Imatim, but currently I can see a return of the Mon days with the quality of football we are trying to play and the excitement is rising.
The club are on a much stronger financial setting now since them days, and a return to European glory again must be a aim the club hopefully are trying to make become a reality.
We are on the verge of over taking the total honours won within Scotland, great chance to make the most trebles won, and will take the most titles won eventually, even if we could make the claim that we have already won the most fairly.
A return to domestic dominance is upon the horizon again, and the scum remains shit scared about that happening again to them.
The real test for Ange will come within Europe still, but done remarkably well so far this season when we were never going to be a big force in European competition as regards CL or europa league with the telling games coming to early still for us to make the impact we could only really dream about.
However in the competition we're still in, I would say many of the teams left in it, with a desire to actually win it, will still be hoping to avoid us still imo.

I don't know myself Imatim, but currently I can see a return of the Mon days with the quality of football we are trying to play and the excitement is rising.
The club are on a much stronger financial setting now since them days, and a return to European glory again must be a aim the club hopefully are trying to make become a reality.
We are on the verge of over taking the total honours won within Scotland, great chance to make the most trebles won, and will take the most titles won eventually, even if we could make the claim that we have already won the most fairly.
A return to domestic dominance is upon the horizon again, and the scum remains shit scared about that happening again to them.
The real test for Ange will come within Europe still, but done remarkably well so far this season when we were never going to be a big force in European competition as regards CL or europa league with the telling games coming to early still for us to make the impact we could only really dream about.
However in the competition we're still in, I would say many of the teams left in it, with a desire to actually win it, will still be hoping to avoid us still imo.
Aye they definitely do live in fear of our return in a similar type of way that Broony lived rent free in their heads for so long. Contrast their ' nobody saw it title' except on fake atmosphere DVD and the constant looking over the shoulder to see what we are doing next to our domineering treble after treble , derby win after another and always looking forward for the next adventure , both clubs may be located in Glasgow but they might as well have originated from Qatar or the moon such is the difference in mindset between the two clubs

Printing money just for the sake of it to stimulate spending is known as quantitative easing. Too much leads to hyper inflation, as Germany found out after the WW1.
There are now only 2 places in the world getting away with this...
The USA...and...Newco...?

They didn't pay 7 million for Cnut. They lied. They paid 3.5, the other 3.5 was the wages over the length of the deal.
Patterson (12-16 million depending on what you read) according to the OFFICIAL Everton Twitter account they paid 4.5(with add ons probably depending on appearances etc..)
I saw, during a look in the dark side, one individual claim that the money from "selling" Slippy to Villa and the Patterson money would clear 90% of their debt 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
They try to make everybody believe they can play with the big bhoys. They are rotten to the core, frauds, a club who don't want to play in front of fans, but will gladly take their season book money.
Deludamol to the max, surviving on loans and trying to be Celtic.
Zombie FC.

They didn't pay 7 million for Cnut. They lied. They paid 3.5, the other 3.5 was the wages over the length of the deal.
Patterson (12-16 million depending on what you read) according to the OFFICIAL Everton Twitter account they paid 4.5(with add ons probably depending on appearances etc..)
I saw, during a look in the dark side, one individual claim that the money from "selling" Slippy to Villa and the Patterson money would clear 90% of their debt 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
They try to make everybody believe they can play with the big bhoys. They are rotten to the core, frauds, a club who don't want to play in front of fans, but will gladly take their season book money.
Deludamol to the max, surviving on loans and trying to be Celtic.
Zombie FC.
Smart bit of business by Everton considering liquidation of Sevco will leave them owing Sevco2 SFA.

Back