Forgive my geekery

TTQtKK⚠️

Was talking to one of the great put upon sevco fans and he was regaling me with his story. This poor soul is devastated; as his football team is discriminated against every where they turn. Particularly, he feels, by the chicanery of the fenian cabal at the SFA and specifically those MIB.
Anyway, cut a long story short he thinks his team is always getting done over by refs. Sent him this and asked for his thoughts. That was on Monday/ Tuesday. As you can imagine no reply. I guess he didn't like the colour scheme. And don't forget their red against us was a no-brainer after we had already clinched they game.
Numbers are from SPFL site, league games only.
1570096011445.png

That chart was compiled by the unseen Feinian hand. Everyone knows there is a cabal of Feinians at the heart of Scottish football. There is also a group of 5 or 6 refs in Scotland, who were part of an IRA active service unit. Now they are referees in Rangers v Celtic, just goes to show how biased the SFA are. The SFA even tried to tell us that we could not fly the Union Jack at Ibrox. Heart of Midlothian backed us up on that one though.
Whoever compiled that chart is trying to baffle us with logic, facts and the truth. Dinna worry though, I'm too stupid to fall for all that shite.
Signed by, A Stupid Fuckin Hun, WATP

That chart was compiled by the unseen Feinian hand. Everyone knows there is a cabal of Feinians at the heart of Scottish football. There is also a group of 5 or 6 refs in Scotland, who were part of an IRA active service unit. Now they are referees in Rangers v Celtic, just goes to show how biased the SFA are. The SFA even tried to tell us that we could not fly the Union Jack at Ibrox. Heart of Midlothian backed us up on that one though.
Whoever compiled that chart is trying to baffle us with logic, facts and the truth. Dinna worry though, I'm too stupid to fall for all that shite.
This is a real conversation with some of that mob.

Post this on follow swallow Richy, guaranteed 4000 likes. You might get invited to do things to a goat at a ludge meeting though so be careful! 🐐

This is a real conversation with some of that mob.
I have a hun neighbour (hasn't worked for 20 years, orange tattoo on his arm, nothing like a stereotype eh?) he's absolutely convinced that old rangers didn't owe any tax, they did nothing wrong at all, EBT's? everybody does that no jist ranjurs and they weren't liquidised they were demoted because everybody hates the ranjurs.
Well he got the last bit right!

Was talking to one of the great put upon sevco fans and he was regaling me with his story. This poor soul is devastated; as his football team is discriminated against every where they turn. Particularly, he feels, by the chicanery of the fenian cabal at the SFA and specifically those MIB.
Anyway, cut a long story short he thinks his team is always getting done over by refs. Sent him this and asked for his thoughts. That was on Monday/ Tuesday. As you can imagine no reply. I guess he didn't like the colour scheme. And don't forget their red against us was a no-brainer after we had already clinched they game.
View attachment 4524
Kilmarnock seem to have more of a claim to being hard done to as they have only committed 71 fouls yet have 11 yellows against them.

View attachment 4524
They believe that it should be 100 percent rigged in their favour, so anything less than 100 percent rigged is cheating in their culture.

So even if its 75/25 in their favour that's a bias towards other teams of 25% that they should not get, and in their culture that means its Not Fair to them.

Only 100 percent for them is fair in the mind of the sociopath, and just like Attila the sociopath, thats why they got name hun.

View attachment 4524
He's got a point
It's at the tap o his heid
But a point nonetheless
Please stay away from said zombie and whatever you do, do not make eye contact
Send him a weekly update
HH

I have a hun neighbour (hasn't worked for 20 years, orange tattoo on his arm, nothing like a stereotype eh?) he's absolutely convinced that old rangers didn't owe any tax, they did nothing wrong at all, EBT's? everybody does that no jist ranjurs and they weren't liquidised they were demoted because everybody hates the ranjurs.
Well he got the last bit right!
Hoopy, I have met Peepo, who have never been to Scotland, never mind Ibrox, they support Rangers because their family does, fair enough, delusion runs throughout the family tree, right to the roots
One such cretin, has WATP tattoo'd on his arm
Why would anyone want
We Avoid Tax Payments, on their body ?

Hoopy, I have met Peepo, who have never been to Scotland, never mind Ibrox, they support Rangers because their family does, fair enough, delusion runs throughout the family tree, right to the roots
One such cretin, has WATP tattoo'd on his arm
Why would anyone want
We Avoid Tax Payments, on their body ?
Cant remember for sure DILLIGAF who had this tattoo first,it was either Forest Gump or David Murray,,but the one thing we know for sure is they were both fantasy Island candidates..
HH.

Back