Formula 1

26+6=1

The FIA have reviewed the controversy surrounding Sunday's title deciding Grand Prix and having studied all available video and media coverage and have agreed the race wasn’t handled in accordance with their own rules and protocols and as a result they have awarded Sevco a penalty.

The FIA have reviewed the controversy surrounding Sunday's title deciding Grand Prix and having studied all available video and media coverage and have agreed the race wasn’t handled in accordance with their own rules and protocols and as a result they have awarded Sevco a penalty.
Got all fucking excited when I read the title PMM, thought it was a thread I could actually contribute to! 😹

Seems Scottish fitba isn’t alone in crazy decisions.
Can’t stand Hamilton but he was robbed.
You build up an unassailable lead in a race, someone else crashes, they take that lead off you, they allow the only cars blocking ur nearest opponent to pass leaving him level with u, one lap to go on brand new tyres, when all season they have done the exact opposite.
I think Beaton, Madden n Walsh musta been stewarding at F1, seen all the orange and got confused 😂

And to maintain their standing as...The PEEPO

Back