Full Match: 1967 World Club Championship First leg: Celtic 1 v 0 Racing

Aye n if you fucked with our players you got a kick in the cojones fae TG haha
There was a story going about years ago when he was manager of Dundee.

Dundee were playing Hibs and Rab Geddes got knocked out cold.

They got him patched up with the big bandage roond his napper, but apparently he was out to sea and didn't have a clue who he was or where he was.

Played an absolute blinder after that and Dundee win the game.

The following week they're getting humped at half-time and Rab's threw two of them in.

Big Tam goes up to him at the break and gives him s full force left-foot.

The rest of the team pull him back and say " gaffer, whit ye daein"

Big Tam says that "he got knocked oot last week and played like Lev Yashin, I was just trying to recreate the magic"

Big Tam, Celtic Legend, Middleweight Champion, Belter of Goalkeepers......RIP

There was a story going about years ago when he was manager of Dundee.

Dundee were playing Hibs and Rab Geddes got knocked out cold.

They got him patched up with the big bandage roond his napper, but apparently he was out to sea and didn't have a clue who he was or where he was.

Played an absolute blinder after that and Dundee win the game.

The following week they're getting humped at half-time and Rab's threw two of them in.

Big Tam goes up to him at the break and gives him s full force left-foot.

The rest of the team pull him back and say " gaffer, whit ye daein"

Big Tam says that "he got knocked oot last week and played like Lev Yashin, I was just trying to recreate the magic"

Big Tam, Celtic Legend, Middleweight Champion, Belter of Goalkeepers......RIP
?belter mate

My Da also still spits blood when Atletico Madrid get mentioned......even when they're on TV nowadays.

O good I thought it was just me that done that, Bastards robbed me of a chance to see Celtic live in the final, my da had promised me and my mate we were going if we made it.

They are up there with Porto and Rapid Vienna as the biggest cheats I've ever seen out with Scottish football that is.

Hate the bloody 3 of them with a passion.

?????

I remember my da came home from the hampden match (could not afford to take me) and football purist that he was, vowing never to go back to a game with foreign opposition as he hated the spitting, hair pulling and feigning injury. I think he was true to his word but backed down for the semi against Athletico.....that certainly sealed it.

I remember my da came home from the hampden match (could not afford to take me) and football purist that he was, vowing never to go back to a game with foreign opposition as he hated the spitting, hair pulling and feigning injury. I think he was true to his word but backed down for the semi against Athletico.....that certainly sealed it.
A lot of the aggression has gone out of the game and I don't necessarily think that that's a good thing.

However - there's a huge difference between aggression and all-out deliberate attempts to maim and end careers.

Some of these lads should have been lifted, charged and judged by a jury of their peers.

They made Carlos the Jackal seem like Bungle out of Rainbow.

A lot of the aggression has gone out of the game and I don't necessarily think that that's a good thing.

However - there's a huge difference between aggression and all-out deliberate attempts to maim and end careers.

Some of these lads should have been lifted, charged and judged by a jury of their peers.

They made Carlos the Jackal seem like Bungle out of Rainbow.
A boneshaking challenge was a skill he appreciated SP but the cynical fouls and playacting done his heid in. A bit like myself I suppose.

Back