Grand National

away from horses but the same vein,my boy is a health and safety guy,one of his colleagues told him during the lockdowns when protesters were setting fire to telecommunications posts he was debating with the clowns doing it”why”..arsonist said they were causing cancer and covid and fuckin up life!!!as he filmed it on his iPhone🤪

I won a £9, don't back horses as a rule, after blowing a a 3k bonus when I was in my early 20s.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230416-160002_William Hill.png
    Screenshot_20230416-160002_William Hill.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 14
I won a £9, don't back horses as a rule, after blowing a a 3k bonus when I was in my early 20s.
It’s running again at the Scottish grand national at Ayr next Saturday, I took ma £10 winnings fae yesterday and put £5 ew at 10-1 after it’s strong showing yesterday it’s bound to be a heavy favourite with the odds shortening, get oan it early 👍

Just a wee example of how events can shape, and change, opinions. The gaffer always has a flutter on The Grand National; she was delighted to get a first and third place this time around. She never bets on any other races at any time.
After the horrific deaths of ( 3 ? ) horses at the weekend, she says she'll never bet again. For the record, I don't bet on horses; I wouldn't know how to go about it. Not really lookin' for debate on this. Just thought it was worthy of comment.

Just a wee example of how events can shape, and change, opinions. The gaffer always has a flutter on The Grand National; she was delighted to get a first and third place this time around. She never bets on any other races at any time.
After the horrific deaths of ( 3 ? ) horses at the weekend, she says she'll never bet again. For the record, I don't bet on horses; I wouldn't know how to go about it. Not really lookin' for debate on this. Just thought it was worthy of comment.
But does she play snooker?

I'm not much of a gambler but used to always have a flutter on the Grand National in the bookies or work pool but I think I've seen the light.

Same with greyhounds. I've had plenty of good times at Shawfield but the way the dogs are discarded when they're old and done is horrific.

I stopped watching boxing on the TV many years ago after someone got KO'd then died.

I think we live and we learn.

Members online

Latest posts

Back