Green Brigade fancam- watch the brilliant video of Kyogo’s opening goal

Video Celts

Administrator
Kyogo Furuhashi wasted no time in getting the party underway as Celtic faced Hearts with the SPFL finishing line in sight. Lawrence Shankland had a first minute shot cleared for a corner, at the other end of the park he was given a lesson in finishing from his Celtic counterpart. Reo Hatate lobbed a clearance back into the danger area, Zander Clark was caught off his line with a well-placed…

Source

Continue reading...

Kyogo Furuhashi wasted no time in getting the party underway as Celtic faced Hearts with the SPFL finishing line in sight. Lawrence Shankland had a first minute shot cleared for a corner, at the other end of the park he was given a lesson in finishing from his Celtic counterpart. Reo Hatate lobbed a clearance back into the danger area, Zander Clark was caught off his line with a well-placed…

Source

Continue reading...
Brilliant video superb moment.
Maybe I’m missing something but at what point was someone marginally on side that we had to have a VAR check from what I can see it was never in any doubt.
I’ve not seen any highlights other than this video since I refuse to watch EBTscene. was there something in the build up?

Brilliant video superb moment.
Maybe I’m missing something but at what point was someone marginally on side that we had to have a VAR check from what I can see it was never in any doubt.
I’ve not seen any highlights other than this video since I refuse to watch EBTscene. was there something in the build up?
Usual nit-picking🙄

Members online

Latest posts

Back