Hail Hail & Thank You All

DILLIGAF

Just wanted to say thanks for all the banter folks
I haven't been posting for a little while, but have enjoyed being a part of the forum
Best to you and yours, might catch you later, but for now, taking a break from the internet
Have a great Summer everyone
HH
YNWA
D

Thaks pals, my mate 'Spherical' knows the score
That guy, is a diamond, as any of you who have interacted with him, will attest
I will most likely be back from time to time, to check in on some of you, but life has thrown us a curve ball & we're dealing with it, it's a case of priorities & what's mportant in life

All the Best, to each & everyone of you

YNWA
HH

D

I will most likely be back from time to time, to check in on some of you, but life has thrown us a curve ball & we're dealing with it, it's a case of priorities & what's mportant in life

YNWA
HH

D

Yes he is.

Im sorry to hear off the ill befallen you and will keep you in my prayers for a swift and painless resolution to them.

God Bless you n yours Dill ✊

Just in for a wee 'keek'
Hope all is well with you Bhoys & Ghirls
My boy is home now after almost 3 weeks in hospital
His heart surgery went well and after a wee 'blip' last week, he's back on track again and recuperating at home
Been a worrying, stressful month, for us all, but with all the love and support from family & friends (including you'se yins) he'll be fine
Looking forward to the start of the new season
Best to you and yours
YNWA
HH
'D'

Just in for a wee 'keek'
His heart surgery went well and after a wee 'blip' last week, he's back on track again and recuperating at home
Been a worrying, stressful month, for us all, but with all the love and support from family & friends (including you'se yins) he'll be fine
Best to you and yours
YNWA
HH
'D'

Glad to see you back, Dill! We missed you and we look forward to having you around when the season starts again (and, of course, now too, when you have time). Best wishes for a quick recovery to your son.

Hail Hail!

Just in for a wee 'keek'
Best to you and yours
YNWA
HH
'D'
That is brilliant news D, all the best to the family and I wish your boy all the best in the world with his recovery ???

Just in for a wee 'keek'
Best to you and yours
YNWA
HH
'D'

Im really really sorry to hear why you took the time out.

Jeez your family has been through the ringer.

Long may his recovery continue, best of wishes and prayers with you all Dill.

Just in for a wee 'keek'
Best to you and yours
YNWA
HH
'D'
Hi Dill that’s good to hear all the best to you and yours. Give your Bhoy a hug from all on the Noise. In our thoughts and prayers.

HH ??

YNWA
HH

D
Like everyone else hope your boy is on the mend and that you and the family are coping with this most stressful of times ,hope you can keep us updated wishing you all a speedy recovery. jim

Members online

Latest posts

Back