Hampden parkπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

I

Ian65

Ave hud some great memories in that shithole honestly ,in the rain nae roof in the sun fuckin dustbowl but fuckin hell shut it doon it’s a fuckin shitehole yer better sitting in fuckin Asda yer nearer the fuckin action πŸ™ˆplus you get a big fuck off bit a dough masquerading as pizza for thirty Bob πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and btw Celtic were fuckin class HHπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

The young team will probably never believe that Hampden used to be the dogs bollox, i was there in the early 80s with 70000 in it and the atmosphere was incredible (the toilet facilities weren't you basically pissed against a wall and it flowed out the door!)
My wee grandfather was there in 37 at the record gate against England, 149000! He said it was the longest he ever went without a smoke, they were packed in so tight he couldn't lift his hands from his sides!
It's a shame what it's become, a sad shadow of its former self.

The young team will probably never believe that Hampden used to be the dogs bollox, i was there in the early 80s with 70000 in it and the atmosphere was incredible (the toilet facilities weren't you basically pissed against a wall and it flowed out the door!)
My wee grandfather was there in 37 at the record gate against England, 149000! He said it was the longest he ever went without a smoke, they were packed in so tight he couldn't lift his hands from his sides!
It's a shame what it's become, a sad shadow of its former self.
i went tae a cup final early 70s way ma da I was only fukin young ma da got wan of his pals tae lift me in and the old cunt tried tae get in the OAP s gate can remember the polis flinging him out a the turnstile πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ auld tadger denies it tae this day 🀣🀣probably cause aw his muckers are deedπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆfunny as fuck but

Back