Hang your head Sky Sports

I

Ian65

I’ve just cancelled my sky cause for fuck sake the record daily hun I’m no paying 110 bangers for a service that doesn’t even hide its bias. Fuckin steal aw the games fae noo oan ???cunts ..is kris commons turning intae that fat ride James corden ????

I’ve just cancelled my sky cause for fuck sake the record daily hun I’m no paying 110 bangers for a service that doesn’t even hide its bias. Fuckin steal aw the games fae noo oan ???cunts ..is kris commons turning intae that fat ride James corden ????

Did you hear Lenny calling them out for not even including a picture of him in their build up video thing? Funny as fuck. But also entirely accurate.

Now that lenny has started calling the hun media out why stop? Tell them to all go fuck themselves. Tell them they can all crawl on their hands and knees to the hummel shit hole to lick slippys arse.
Deal with only Celtic media and bloggers....fuck it. Sign up to the noise and talk to the fans in person...then we can ban all Scottish media from paradise.
And when we are made to sit in front of the cameras pre and post match just give one word answers and the occasional nod.

Now that lenny has started calling the hun media out why stop? Tell them to all go fuck themselves. Tell them they can all crawl on their hands and knees to the hummel shit hole to lick slippys arse.
Deal with only Celtic media and bloggers....fuck it. Sign up to the noise and talk to the fans in person...then we can ban all Scottish media from paradise.
And when we are made to sit in front of the cameras pre and post match just give one word answers and the occasional nod.
Yes Lubo,100%, fed up with their crap ,tell them feck all,this is really getting to them ,no matter how hard they try and put us down ,the stronger we will get ,and win more , we are the CHAMPIONS ,and set an unprecedented treble ,treble ,and the bastards won’t even acknowledge that ,as if the scum ,and no mark manager and players are the best , fuck them all !!!hh

I believe they have disrespected our manager & our team, once too often
The lead up to the game itself, was disgraceful from the media standpoint & their unintelligent, rabid hordes, bought into the 'what they were going to do to us' mentality
The Bhoys looked motivated today and I think they'll go through the season with the motivating factor, of being written off, by the media and those of a HUN mentality, to hammer opposing teams
The media, have already begun rolling out the usual suspects, players from yesteryear, so it's going to be a wonderful season of shutting them up
Kris 'the pie man' Boyd "Calum McGregor's was a red, Ryan Jack's was not"
On behalf of the Celtic family worldwide, I just want to say "Listen, Mr Blobby, have another donut, ya fat fuck"
The Legia fans, got it right last week, with their banner:
We Are Not Afraid'
Neither are Celtic
Glasgow's Green & White
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back