Happy Birthday, KT

Happy Birthday Kieran Tierney. You epitomise professionalism and loyalty.

You like a laugh, your football and your music.

Just an all round great bhoy.

Wonder what you got? Bet something down to earth like socks, jeans n aftershave.

2 pairs for a quid white socks, primark own brand jeans and brut aftershave? ??

Can’t see that. Theres down to earth then just skint and no giving a fuck.

Reckon it would be nice ones but he is still humble.

No kicking about in a car he purchased for his lack of knob.

Level headed bhoy. ???

Larry,this from video Celt's,well done tae our bhoys and ghirls across the pond, Hail Hail!

https://videocelts.com/2019/06/blog...f-celtic-fans-make-a-big-splash-in-las-vegas/

Touchy subject here, MD. Planned to go -- it's only about 8 hours by car from Santa Cruz -- but then had the plans yanked out from under me thanks to an unexpected bill for annual union dues on my new job. :mad: So now I just stand like the kid in the window of the candy store and watch all the other kids having fun . . . . Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No biggie. I'll go next year.

Touchy subject here, MD. Planned to go -- it's only about 8 hours by car from Santa Cruz -- but then had the plans yanked out from under me thanks to an unexpected bill for annual union dues on my new job. :mad: So now I just stand like the kid in the window of the candy store and watch all the other kids having fun . . . . Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No biggie. I'll go next year.
maybe they'll all turn up at your Sacramento CSC next year Larry Hail Hail, keep on truckin !

Happy birthday Kieran. He will be here for the 10 at least, if the board back Lenny. Of that I have no doubt. If they don’t he has every right to move on with our best wishes.

Members online

Back