Has COVID 19 saved Steven gerrards job

Wasn't that long ago they wur shouting for him to get sacked... they have put so much time into trying to stop the champs getting another 9iar with there null and void pish, they have forgotten how shite they are..

Ah but WE remember how shite they are and there's no getting away from the fact

Football WILL resume sooner or later and I have seen nothing which makes me think that they wi improve any on their dire showings of the past

I'd even go as far to submit that when football returns SEVCO may not

HH🍀

Ah but WE remember how shite they are and there's no getting away from the fact

Football WILL resume sooner or later and I have seen nothing which makes me think that they wi improve any on their dire showings of the past

I'd even go as far to submit that when football returns SEVCO may not

HH🍀
Totally agree mate.. there fucked. If they have any hope of surviving they will need to sell lots of players just to keep the lights on. But who in there right mind will buy any of there shite players.. with any luck they go bust and stay buried this time.. HH.

Eeeeee, if he'd any sense he'd see the writing on the wall with the tribute act, their lies, their bigotry, their lack of leadership and dosh. Having never won a trophy 2 seasons running shows that he doesn't have what it takes and staying in the post is going to be even more embarrassing for him when we waltz away with the record breaking 10iar.
Eeee course time will tell just how much of a densoid he is.

I know that slippy is regarded as a saint in one half of Liverpool as well as by the ibrokes hordes but I find it astonishing that not one journalist with a Manchester leaning has managed to get a comment from him regarding how he thinks the EPL should be decided knowing that he is totally compromised. Even a " we approached Gerrard for a comment but none was forthcoming " would show that they are doing their job. Strange.

They couldn’t have afforded to sack him and his team of coaches.
What may have happened is he has negotiated a release clause, with reduced/no compensation, as part of his wage deferral agreement.
If Rafa Benitez becomes new Newcastle manager post Ashley, don’t be surprised if Gerrard goes there as assistant with a promise of taking over in a season or two.

Gary slaphead mcalister giving it big licks that the english folk believe the spfl was untidy and folk are calling his house everyday

As if any english person could give a shite about the scottish game or even worse the diddy leagues

Day 3 ,,,,it's no fair

Members online

Latest posts

Back