History belongs to the history makers

Jinky1962

Today bhoys and ghirls is history day the treble treble is in our hands.these men that take the field today owe us nothing they have been spilling thier blood while winning 8 league titles the history today is being made because we have also won 8 domestic cup competitions in a row .let's do this amazing thing and enjoy this historic day I know I will along with millions of other passionate Glasgow celtic supporters around the world hail hail

I see King with his usual verbal diarrhoea is trying to undermine Celtics achievements because Rangers were not in league,it's about time he realised that bunch of hypocritical cheats do not excist anymore they died and went to hell,the best place for them,the imposters calling them that name have tried to cheat,backed it would appear with The SFA backing to stop Celtic blind refs,penaltys that never were,in fact any underhand trick they could think of. Yes Glasgow is green and white it is is also Green with jealousy by the losers

I see King with his usual verbal diarrhoea is trying to undermine Celtics achievements because Rangers were not in league,it's about time he realised that bunch of hypocritical cheats do not excist anymore they died and went to hell,the best place for them,the imposters calling them that name have tried to cheat,backed it would appear with The SFA backing to stop Celtic blind refs,penaltys that never were,in fact any underhand trick they could think of. Yes Glasgow is green and white it is is also Green with jealousy by the losers

He's got a point, though- since 'He Who Can see Round Corners' got his Frankenstein's Monster of a club back in the top flight, we've won every trophy going, the historical treble rebel treble today if all goes to plan.

So statistically Celtic have had it easier with the Hun odour stenching out the SPL. And alternatively, that also indicates the competition was tougher WITHOUT the Huns around because we won less.
Ergo, if everyone wants a more competitive Scottish football environment, then the solution is the mantra: 'fuck the Huns.' The numbers don't lie...

Touche, Dave, ya douche.

I want our guys to perform to the best of their abilities today, Bain, jozo, JF, Calmac, SB, Sincy, and whoever else plays, we're due a performance especially the flair players, lets finish on a high, HH

So true, Bri. Don't want to see some of the turgid tippy tappy passing all day and then trying to walk the ball into the net.

An early goal will settle the nerves so they must come out all guns blazing and show the Fearts that it's our cup and won't be giving it away easily.

Members online

Latest posts

Back