Hmmm. What if this guy comes back?

Imagine learning off the King. Ooft things can only get better can only get better ???

Should be registered to play too, ? to LMCBHOY

But he is AM at Angelholm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Emotion and mateship should never get in the way of Logic and Reason. Larsson was a truly great player but how does that qualify him to be a coach? Just asking.

Emotion and mateship should never get in the way of Logic and Reason. Larsson was a truly great player but how does that qualify him to be a coach? Just asking.
Not heard anything about John Kennedy and damien Duff been moved aside if this was allegedly accurate reporting, and for reporting, you could link Celtic to anyone you fancy. Most of whats written you can read at the bottom of a bird cage.

Wash your mouth out immediately. :)

I don’t think this will happen unless the club see it as a way of onecday Henrik managing us.

He has coached teams in Sweden. And having him work with our strikers? I’d take him back for that alone.

I’m in the King of Kings appreciation society mind. To me the wee man could do no wrong. And even if he did I would blame someone else. :)

Not heard anything about John Kennedy and damien Duff been moved aside if this was allegedly accurate reporting, and for reporting, you could link Celtic to anyone you fancy. Most of whats written you can read at the bottom of a bird cage.
And the stuff that lands on the stuff at the bottom of the bird cage is comparable to the stuff that's written on the stuff at the bottom of the bird cage.

It's all stuff and nonsense

Back