How do you delete your account?

You don't have to delete your account on account (pardon the pun) of someone else. Report the comment and admin will take action it would be a shame to lose anyone with the proper values and with the correct respect for folk of different cultures and nationality etc. I hope you hang around for a bit yet Sam
It's all been sorted, Winter, and the racist Greek has been given the red card. They're not just for sevco players. ?

ll been sorted out now. And, by the way, thanks very much to all the Bhoys and Ghirls who have been on the money over this - for the nice comments about myself, but also for your intolerance of scum. It was as much an issue for you as it was for me, of course - and I love that about our fans.

Glad you're sticking around, Sam, which might sound funny coming from me, since we've locked horns from time to time in the past. But your insights are always valid and thoughtful, whether or not I agree with you.

I am completely and unequivocally against fascism, whether it's in football or anywhere else. On this, I think you and I agree.

Hail Hail.

[A popular graphic here in the States among the antifa crowd]

smashthefash.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back