How would this work.

Where abouts? My Good lady is originally from here. When we decided to start a family we were in London, had a debate about going back to Scotland or moving to Shropshire, well when I say debate, she politely listened and then decided for us:)
No regrets though it is a beautiful part of the world (y)
Stottesdon, wee village, her cottage was across the road from the village pub called the "Fighting Cocks!!" 😹 great wee place.
We moved to the cotswolds after that, loved it there too but probably a bit posh for me, always enjoyed Shropshire, was less twunty than South Gloucestershire but damn near as pretty.

It’s just a story highlighting the stupidity of the whole covid regulations, can’t have 500 people in our stadium, a number Jason (I’ve got a hard on fur covid) Leich, just plucked out the air with no reason for it, but it we all jump on a bus and head 100 miles south, we can fill any stadium in engerland, perhaps we should do it to give the football hating government a big feck off

Stottesdon, wee village, her cottage was across the road from the village pub called the "Fighting Cocks!!" 😹 great wee place.
We moved to the cotswolds after that, loved it there too but probably a bit posh for me, always enjoyed Shropshire, was less twunty than South Gloucestershire but damn near as pretty.
Cracking name for a pub, aye you get the village life without folk having tabs on themselves here. Good sorts.

Cracking name for a pub, aye you get the village life without folk having tabs on themselves here. Good sorts.
I was in a village pub in the cotswolds once and got talking to a guy about cars, my kind a conversion, he started rhyming off his "collection " a jaguar SS100, an original Ford gt40, an E Type, an E Type lightweight, a 1973 porsche RS 911, a standard 993 911, a ferrari daytona....." different fucking world! 😹

I was in a village pub in the cotswolds once and got talking to a guy about cars, my kind a conversion, he started rhyming off his "collection " a jaguar SS100, an original Ford gt40, an E Type, an E Type lightweight, a 1973 porsche RS 911, a standard 993 911, a ferrari daytona....." different fucking world! 😹
Jeez. Easy handled though "You wanna swap one of them for my second hand Golf pal, previously one careful lady owner. No? Then lets talk about fitba. Oh it's your round!"

Jeez. Easy handled though "You wanna swap one of them for my second hand Golf pal, previously one careful lady owner. No? Then lets talk about fitba. Oh it's your round!"
They were generous with the drinks to be fair, I used to go in with a tenner and come out absolutely arseholed and still have change in my pocket! That particular guy took his GT40 to the Le Mans Classic only because competing in it would add 150 grand to its value! 🤷‍♂️

Was he a ginger DJ Called Cunt Evans May have the wrang first name he’s goat sum car collection

HH 🚘

Was he a ginger DJ Called Cunt Evans May have the wrang first name he’s goat sum car collection

HH 🚘
Hes a nob, has quite a collection though, he's got a Ferrari 250 california which is worth a few Bob! I lived near Nick Mason's (pink floyd) collection, he's owned a Ferrari 250gto since the 70s, think it cost him 20 grand or something, probably worth 40m plus now!

Hes a nob, has quite a collection though, he's got a Ferrari 250 california which is worth a few Bob! I lived near Nick Mason's (pink floyd) collection, he's owned a Ferrari 250gto since the 70s, think it cost him 20 grand or something, probably worth 40m plus now!
Agree he’s deffo a knob but to be fair he does allow the rich and famous the chance to drive them for children in need he’s raised a bomb he’s sponsored by North Korea 🇰🇵
Large collection of never seen ginger lada’s
Shit they’re mine fucking iPhones

HH 😂

Not to get off topic, but if you enjoy cars, especially older models, muscle cars, vintage, rare etc
There's some cool TV programmes (here anyway)
Counting Cars is one
Rust Valley Restorers (filmed in the Interior of BC) is another
HH

Back