Huns Out

Johnathan Sutherland on Sportscene last night said that it was the Huns first domestic defeat this season. I take it he’s not a St. Mirren fan. Plus nobody corrected him.
When presenters are not clued up or just lazy is it any wonder we don't watch their shows, a group of fuds with sevco scarves under their jackets. The BBC know Rangers 1872 died and the tribute act have been pumped twice by the Scottish Saints.

When presenters are not clued up or just lazy is it any wonder we don't watch their shows, a group of fuds with sevco scarves under their jackets. The BBC know Rangers 1872 died and the tribute act have been pumped twice by the Scottish Saints.
Think he realised after he said it wae sheepish look but McFudden dizny kno whit Fukin say it is & that UGLY HUN BASTARD Foster wiz NEVER gonny butt in🤬🤬🤬🤬

Torrancetim , Stevie G for a knighthood, sir silent knight of the unseen Fenian hand

i never realised till the next day, fucking beautiful sunday i missed

i hope st johnstone win the other cup too, then slippy's bottled the manager of the year trophy as well

cunt would shite himself at the though of a manager of the month
Something tells me that a double won't be enough. Davidson would have needed to win the Europa League for St Johnstone to have any chance of being voted manager of the year by the SMSM loyal over the Messiah Slippy. But a nice thought mate.

Back