Huns running scared stooping to new lows.

"started by a member called Presbyterian"

The utter state of these people.

A few months ago I was going to write something for the place I work about sectarianism in Scotland and I phoned up Hummel and persisted until I got to speak to a PR guy about Sevco's Orange jersey. He told me the designers were not in the country but I could phone back or tell him what my query was and they'd get back to me. I asked if Hummel were aware of the sectarian connotations of Orange + 'Rangers' in Scotland and if they thought it was a good idea to design tops that celebrate a fascistic, anti-Catholic, anti-Irish culture. The guy was nice enough, and while he said that he couldn't answer that question, he reminded me that officially the top was actually 'mandarin'. There was a short silence and we both burst out laughing.

"started by a member called Presbyterian"

The utter state of these people.

A few months ago I was going to write something for the place I work about sectarianism in Scotland and I phoned up Hummel and persisted until I got to speak to a PR guy about Sevco's Orange jersey. He told me the designers were not in the country but I could phone back or tell him what my query was and they'd get back to me. I asked if Hummel were aware of the sectarian connotations of Orange + 'Rangers' in Scotland and if they thought it was a good idea to design tops that celebrate a fascistic, anti-Catholic, anti-Irish culture. The guy was nice enough, and while he said that he couldn't answer that question, he reminded me that officially the top was actually 'mandarin'. There was a short silence and we both burst out laughing.

Mandarin, tangerine, it's all feckin ORANGE.

Yeah they are an absolute disgrace.

I’ve heard some horror stories at work, from friends and family who have had problems in their offices, or in the pub.

Celtic fans being called peadophiles and beasts, by random peepul/peepul they don’t even know.

It’s getting really sinister.

Also their campaigns to(en masse) contract all our sponsors, and politicians, then going mad if they don’t get replies.

They don’t give a damn about anything other than themselves, and the very thought of Celtic fans, Irish, or a Catholic doing well/being successful absolutely terrifies them.

Yeah they are an absolute disgrace.

I’ve heard some horror stories at work, from friends and family who have had problems in their offices, or in the pub.

Celtic fans being called peadophiles and beasts, by random peepul/peepul they don’t even know.

It’s getting really sinister.

Also their campaigns to(en masse) contract all our sponsors, and politicians, then going mad if they don’t get replies.

They don’t give a damn about anything other than themselves, and the very thought of Celtic fans, Irish, or a Catholic doing well/being successful absolutely terrifies them.
As if they had an ounce of sympathy with the victims. If they feel so strongly why don't they ensure that victims of Neely and others are given adequate compensation and a public apology?

Hypocrites to a man........ I mean zombie.

Do the DOB'S not forget when their Chairman was approached about abuse committed by Rangers coach/scouting staff. Dave King told them to take it up with the OldCo, it's not The Rangers/Sevco problem they're a different club.

Bunch of inbred bigoted CVNTS! Especially when yer Sisters yer Maw & yer Granda's really yer Da!

Back