I am Leigh

Nick66

Sometimes i read things. Sometimes i don't. Today i saw headlines about Sevco LG song. Chose not to listen. Let them do what they do best, prove the point we know. They're idiots. I've suffered from deprrssion for more years than i want to remember. It's something that creeps up on you, picking aeay at your every little mistake, and building a wall of failure that you blame on everyone but yourself. You don't cope with life, you do things that make you feel that you belong, deep down you don't belong because you take yourself away to a world that only you can live. Whatever happens there comes a point that can go two ways. I live because of family and friends. LG will be all he can be because of family and true friends. As i say, dont judge.

Recent reports from well established sources cite that 20% of the population are currently dealing with the symptoms of poor mental health.

And that is still a conservative estimate.

There are any number of factors that can serve as a catalyst and it is an indiscriminate illness.

No-one is immune.

The best therapy is love, understanding, empathy, and support.

We owe it to Leigh to provide that in abundance.

Recent reports from well established sources cite that 20% of the population are currently dealing with the symptoms of poor mental health.

And that is still a conservative estimate.

There are any number of factors that can serve as a catalyst and it is an indiscriminate illness.

No-one is immune.

The best therapy is love, understanding, empathy, and support.

We owe it to Leigh to provide that in abundance.

Aye they fuckin' Conservatives have a lot to answer for ?

HH?

Last edited:
The stigma on mental illness is a fucking disgrace. You'd think we've progressed as a society, but it is still not understood or respected. Much work to do.

And regarding that lot... ignore them. They crave the negative attention because they can't get the good kind. Their six-year-old team can proudly boast about a Petrofac Cup, losing the Scottish Cup final to a team that hadn't won it in over a century and was in the Championship, and singing bigoted stuff about peados, mental illness and murdering Catholics. That's their complete list of accolades, being heirs to Scotland's Shame. And it will get uglier. As reality downs on them, that they are not going to win anything and that they will never catch us, they will get more violent and more insulting. It's in their nature. But we should just ignore them, celebrate our achievements, and keep paving the way for 10IAR.

Sometimes i read things. Sometimes i don't. Today i saw headlines about Sevco LG song. Chose not to listen. Let them do what they do best, prove the point we know. They're idiots. I've suffered from deprrssion for more years than i want to remember. It's something that creeps up on you, picking aeay at your every little mistake, and building a wall of failure that you blame on everyone but yourself. You don't cope with life, you do things that make you feel that you belong, deep down you don't belong because you take yourself away to a world that only you can live. Whatever happens there comes a point that can go two ways. I live because of family and friends. LG will be all he can be because of family and true friends. As i say, dont judge.

Yeah Nick, i know the darkness too well.

Well said pal ?

Back