If you know the game, you can win.

FFS you really ur a FUCKIN WANK mate 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
I watched some of this and heres the bit that fucks yer mans ramblings he talks about the 1% not giving a shit and the thirod system and how it is attacked and the politicians or the masters care not a jot as its all abig for pharama companies etc etc , see where this is going money dollars etc, however, he really wants to preach about unseen top of pyramid elite controlling, explain this then.

Michel Barnier confirms he has tested positive for Covid-19
The EU’s chief Brexit negotiator said he is “in good spirits”.

5 hours ago 19,341 Views 13 Comments

virus-outbreak-brexit
File photo of Michel Barnier Source: Virginia Mayo/PA Images
MICHEL BARNIER HAS confirmed that he has tested positive for Covid-19.
The European Union’s chief Brexit negotiator made the announcement on Twitter this morning.
Barnier wrote: “I would like to inform you that I have tested positive for #COVID19. I am doing well and in good spirits.”

He said he and his colleagues are “following all the necessary instructions”.
“For all those affected already, and for all those currently in isolation, we will get through this together,” Barnier added.
Shortly after Barnier’s statement it was announced that Prince Albert of Monaco had also tested positive for coronavirus.

This is not a virus for people to exploit for profit Ike should fucking know this but he is profiting from the scaremongering shite, this virus does not dicriminate and thatts a problem it is not a fucking conspiracy send Ike into Italy to explain away the deaths of loved ones, TT you are nothing but a worthless piece of shite and Ike is nothing but a fucking gatekeeper, you know what this is ya fucking moron.

Its 2 hours long because if anyone asks icke a simple question it takes half an hour to get an unrelated question back. He makes for an interesting listen I'll give him that but so do most conspiracy theorists on their game. It's the "who are the controlling 1% david ? (for example) and everytime its " well that's a good question and to answer it let me give you some background first......many years ago I was a sports presenter and was ridiculed for.......10mins later and hes still preaching background like hes been sniffing with al Capone, I'm sometimes worried that his heads going to pop off with the pressure. Hes old news , not as old as the earth is flat theory but been doing the rounds for donkeys now

Surprised the Fema camps Fema coffin conspiracys not been aired ,,,,,,,,mon TT catch up ,,,,

David Icke talks sense. 2 hour interview but the more people watch the better for all I think.

I'm sure he shape shifted a few times in this video

he is one of them

Some people think this tv show is just fiction but its actually real

the more you watch the more you learn

v for victory

I've listened to a lot of David Icke. (Who's fucking surprised?)

I'll say this- he's the most entertaining public speaker I've seen. Can hold a lecture audience for 6 hours. Comes up with the most fascinating stuff; I've an issue with about 40% of the Wacky Races theories, given most of them originated in early sci-fi writings and he seems to think maniacs like me don't know it...

I have immensley enjoyed his documentaries about African myths/alien thoery; it's brilliant speculation on mankind's origins. His doc on diana's death and Bush senior's henious crimes against kids was eye-popping; Kind of like watching The Office; almost mockumentary in his earnest presentation and outlandish hypothesising.

One thing I will give him - his comprehension of the true workings of the financial and governmental systems; I've been deep-diving a lot of crytpo market stuff for work inh the past year and manipulation is becoming, and appearing, rife, magnified most in the new markets; cryptography making a big impact across poor nations as people seek to escape control of the mighty dollar and speculate on Bitcoin, etc; Some African nations they even use phone credits/messaging minutes as currency rather than be crippled by U.S $ fluctuations..

As people turn to new forms of money, you can see the big fish of traditional markets sniffing blood and drifting towards new feeding grounds; can't let the poor get rich, Bitcoin billionaires took them by surprise in the last decade, got to stop that happening...

I'll predict one thing you can all hang me for if I'm wrong - the coronavirus pandemic will pre-empt the American Fed, followed by every other major fiscal institution, bringing in the digital currency. 'Covid virus carried on bank notes' will be the PR catalyst for them digitising every major currency and getting the population onto the blockchain.

What does that mean for us? Nothing at a normal everyday level - everyone's used to contactless payments now anyway. But behind it all? The goal within 5 years is the eradication of cash and the adoption of blockchain - if you don't know what that is think a far more sophisticated internet, massive retention of data at biblical Book Of Life levels; all minutae recorded for posterity, across multiple ledgers, everything traceable. Everything you do, say, think...

It's the original code behind Bitcoin, ironically conceived as a counter to the last economic crash in 2008 (an idea of peer-to-peer transfer of value without using a bank as intermediary and suffering their rates - e.g you can shift a million dollars of Bitcoin for cents on the blockchain; to do so bank-to-bank would cost around five thousand bucks approx.) - now viewed by the powers that be as the future because they see a way to harness its speed and power. Multiple blockchain projects now exist, each providing a new function, most geared towards fincnace, some gaming, some practical advancements on current processes. All together, Internet 2.0 if you like. A new way to run the world.

It means one thing in the wake of this virus - control. Your life will be digitised. Utterly. The adoption is on behind the scenes at every major bank already; it'll be rolled out soon as this is done. Bye, bye cash, hello digital dependency.

So, David Icke, yeah... madman, prophet, roaster, fantasist, whistle-blower; guy's all and more. But I'd still rather listen to him rambling and catch some gems than let those old Etonian pig's head-humpers brainwash me with their carefully constructed emotional-tweaking rhetoric, purposed only to maintain their own power.

Freedom of speech and all that; let the madmen speak in dazzling rainbows because somewhere in there you might glimpse the real truth...

I've listened to a lot of David Icke. (Who's fucking surprised?)

I'll say this- he's the most entertaining public speaker I've seen. Can hold a lecture audience for 6 hours. Comes up with the most fascinating stuff; I've an issue with about 40% of the Wacky Races theories, given most of them originated in early sci-fi writings and he seems to think maniacs like me don't know it...

I have immensley enjoyed his documentaries about African myths/alien thoery; it's brilliant speculation on mankind's origins. His doc on diana's death and Bush senior's henious crimes against kids was eye-popping; Kind of like watching The Office; almost mockumentary in his earnest presentation and outlandish hypothesising.

One thing I will give him - his comprehension of the true workings of the financial and governmental systems; I've been deep-diving a lot of crytpo market stuff for work inh the past year and manipulation is becoming, and appearing, rife, magnified most in the new markets; cryptography making a big impact across poor nations as people seek to escape control of the mighty dollar and speculate on Bitcoin, etc; Some African nations they even use phone credits/messaging minutes as currency rather than be crippled by U.S $ fluctuations..

As people turn to new forms of money, you can see the big fish of traditional markets sniffing blood and drifting towards new feeding grounds; can't let the poor get rich, Bitcoin billionaires took them by surprise in the last decade, got to stop that happening...

I'll predict one thing you can all hang me for if I'm wrong - the coronavirus pandemic will pre-empt the American Fed, followed by every other major fiscal institution, bringing in the digital currency. 'Covid virus carried on bank notes' will be the PR catalyst for them digitising every major currency and getting the population onto the blockchain.

What does that mean for us? Nothing at a normal everyday level - everyone's used to contactless payments now anyway. But behind it all? The goal within 5 years is the eradication of cash and the adoption of blockchain - if you don't know what that is think a far more sophisticated internet, massive retention of data at biblical Book Of Life levels; all minutae recorded for posterity, across multiple ledgers, everything traceable. Everything you do, say, think...

It's the original code behind Bitcoin, ironically conceived as a counter to the last economic crash in 2008 (an idea of peer-to-peer transfer of value without using a bank as intermediary and suffering their rates - e.g you can shift a million dollars of Bitcoin for cents on the blockchain; to do so bank-to-bank would cost around five thousand bucks approx.) - now viewed by the powers that be as the future because they see a way to harness its speed and power. Multiple blockchain projects now exist, each providing a new function, most geared towards fincnace, some gaming, some practical advancements on current processes. All together, Internet 2.0 if you like. A new way to run the world.

It means one thing in the wake of this virus - control. Your life will be digitised. Utterly. The adoption is on behind the scenes at every major bank already; it'll be rolled out soon as this is done. Bye, bye cash, hello digital dependency.

So, David Icke, yeah... madman, prophet, roaster, fantasist, whistle-blower; guy's all and more. But I'd still rather listen to him rambling and catch some gems than let those old Etonian pig's head-humpers brainwash me with their carefully constructed emotional-tweaking rhetoric, purposed only to maintain their own power.

Freedom of speech and all that; let the madmen speak in dazzling rainbows because somewhere in there you might glimpse the real truth...
I think he is allowed to do it because he is badly wrong on some things

therefore when he gets it right they can dismiss him as a loon ball

I dare say some of his theories are reasonable but the fact he has some many other crackpot theories that he insists are truth makes him the perfect disinformation agent

you want to discredit something you get Icke or Alex jones to promote it

that way if its true most people go

aye right

vampires and shape shifting reptilians blew up the twin towers

Members online

No members online now.

Back