In The Express

Ray

Posted on ‘celts are here’ forum ,Lennie saying we should get more respect , and he is right ! The media /press ,writing us off ,the current champions ,all the bullshit ,as if we had no quality ,trying to de stabalise all that Celtic were doing ,well ,it came good ,and how ,, I’ll be honest ,first to put my hands up ,saying Idid not want him in ,well looks like how wrong was I ,and many as well ?.well done to all, learn to shut up in future ,if this is a failure ,KEEP it up bhoys ,hh

I read the boy in the Daily Mail column yesterday , Stephen somebody , outrageous piece all about the pressure on Lennon if we lose , not one word about if Gerrard lost , he must be raging right now just like Ralston and all the Gerrard arselickers at the Record
The other aftermatch interview ,by Lenny, more or less saying ,the disrespect shown to us was ridiculous, by all and sundry ,would love to be a fly on the wall at the daily bog roll ? Wonder what they are planning to print tomorrow ,really don’t care ,as I NEVER buy this crap ,hh

The other aftermatch interview ,by Lenny, more or less saying ,the disrespect shown to us was ridiculous, by all and sundry ,would love to be a fly on the wall at the daily bog roll ? Wonder what they are planning to print tomorrow ,really don’t care ,as I NEVER buy this crap ,hh
Aye fuck them pal the huns are raging thats awe we need to know ?HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back