In the Scotsman,Rodgers tribute to Celtic fans,

Ray

Just posting part of statement,-I have been a Celtic support all my life,and the reason I came to Glasgow was to work for the club I had much love and affection for,!!!!!!!
Thought I would post just part of it,am now finished posting about this guy,no more,no longer exists,hh

I sincerely hope that the latest team he supported as a boy gets rogered badly every time out. It would also be good if we never heard Celtic passing his lips again because he's bound to be telling a lie if it does. To paraphrase a joke: how can you tell when Brendan Rodgers is lying? His lips move.

He's still perpetuating the lie - a Celtic supporter !
Pull the other one Brendan - it pays TREBLE for a big lie !!
I just saw again in the last few days a comment from the rat (might get confused with McCann calling him that!) in which he said, just after being appointed, that Dermot and Peter had sold the club to him well. It seemed at the time to be a strange comment to make for a self-proclaimed Celtic supporter (why would a real Celtic supporter need to be sold the idea of being the manager) but it is so obvious now.

Last edited:
something i also would like to point out when rodgers was introduced to the celtic fans when he arrived he said "when i was a young guy coming here this place was packed out every week " by my calculations that period would not have corresponded to such a situation as most people would know celtic park had not been rebuilt and the crowds were way down because of the poor on the field performances and mismanagement by the old board so where does this walter mitty piece of nonsense come from ? yet another fabrication by the sound of it

something i also would like to point out when rodgers was introduced to the celtic fans when he arrived he said "when i was a young guy coming here this place was packed out every week " by my calculations that period would not have corresponded to such a situation as most people would know celtic park had not been rebuilt and the crowds were way down because of the poor on the field performances and mismanagement by the old board so where does this walter mitty piece of nonsense come from ? yet another fabrication by the sound of it

phuq'm, snake oil salesman, and that's ma last word's on the bastaart,c'mon Lenny ya REAL Celtic man!!!!!HH this man has BLED for us!!!!!! HH Lenny!

Back