irish fans

seven past niven

with reference to clubs fans in ireland support ie spurs, liverpool, arsenal, etc, i i know that most of the football that they were exposed to over the years was match of the day. however, these clubs have nowhere near the connection that celtic have to ireland and i find it odd that celtic do not command the lions share of support in the republic as they do in say northern ireland

with reference to clubs fans in ireland support ie spurs, liverpool, arsenal, etc, i i know that most of the football that they were exposed to over the years was match of the day. however, these clubs have nowhere near the connection that celtic have to ireland and i find it odd that celtic do not command the lions share of support in the republic as they do in say northern ireland

Because the SPL is shite mate and kids there are brainwashed by the premiership circus and how great it is... facts

Celtic are without a doubt tho the 3rd biggest supported in Ireland but if you count people’s second team then we would be no 1…but the country is full of glory hunters who support Liverpool and Man Utd (Scotland is the same tho especially up north with they 2 teams) Dublin has a few Celtic supporters clubs but that city is full of epl lovers sadly …you will find Celtic fans in every county in Ireland ….cork has big Celtic fanbase what I’ve seen anyway (we don’t have lion share in the north now either mate you will get unionist and nationalists who will support Liverpool and Man Utd) Munster has the joint highest we have according to this screenshot

Attachments

• IMG_1560.jpeg
    IMG_1560.jpeg
    424.4 KB · Views: 15
Celtic are without a doubt tho the 3rd biggest supported in Ireland but if you count people’s second team then we would be no 1…but the country is full of glory hunters who support Liverpool and Man Utd (Scotland is the same tho especially up north with they 2 teams) Dublin has a few Celtic supporters clubs but that city is full of epl lovers sadly …you will find Celtic fans in every county in Ireland ….cork has big Celtic fanbase what I’ve seen anyway (we don’t have lion share in the north now either mate you will get unionist and nationalists who will support Liverpool and Man Utd) Munster has the joint highest we have according to this screenshot
And not a Sevco mention anywhere in that chart, which is nice.

Members online

Back