Is thur a smell o hun on the Noise

JamSam67

Is it me or are the Huns and Hunnettes. Trying to bait us with silly we digs now that there glorious victorious long to liquidate over us
Team are in the early stages of Dying again
Please can you donate as much getituppery
As possible you know it’s the right thing to do
Please donate generously

HH 🖕

Is it me or are the Huns and Hunnettes. Trying to bait us with silly we digs now that there glorious victorious long to liquidate over us
Team are in the early stages of Dying again
Please can you donate as much getituppery
As possible you know it’s the right thing to do
Please donate generously

HH 🖕
Jam, there's been a lot of talk on here about how Celtic are obsessed with the huns. That talk also comes across loud and clear over on their webshites. The fact remains though, it is the hun obsession with trying to emulate our achievements that did for the first team they folly folly'd, it'll be that same obsession that will do for the second team they chose to back too.

It would be naive to believe that there isn't an interloper or two posting on this beautiful noise; I think it's more of the case that they "guest" in and out to see our talking points.

The irony is, is that I wouldn't even mind if a hun were to post. I would welcome the discourse and the opportunity to provide an education to our less enlightened visitors. The problem is, is that it would be like putting pee-wee herman into a ring with Mike Tyson as far as an intellectual challenge goes.

Even with my moderately average IQ, I would still be intellectually outpunching a hun by 200%.

They are obsessed by two things: Celtic's relentless pursuit of glory and a sinister fascination with paedophilia. We live constantly in their heads and even though the facilities and utilities are shit, at least it's free.

We would need to put pictures up for Sevco lurkers because it's safe to assume that most Sevconians would struggle to read. That wee cartoon Sevconian, that Docco posted, is the most articulate sevconian to appear on-line.
Beat it ye low intelligence Sevco lurker fuckwits, yer teams deid.

Last edited:
We would need to put pictures up for Sevco lurkers because it's a safe to assume that most Sevconians would struggle to read. That wee cartoon Sevconian, that Docco posted, is the most articulate sevconian to appear on-line.
Beat it ye low intelligence Sevco lurker fuckwits, yer teams deid.
Aye Rich, but what are we goin to dra' the picters wie? They fuckwits ate a' the crayons!!!!

I have an idea that might help Sevco

they could liquidate the club

sell the assets to a new company and call it same club just different company and get it right round all the genuine stakeholders who invested in the Sevco project

Im sure the sfa will bend over backwards to pretend its same club

And help shoe horn them into the premier league since they have such wonderful fans keeping football in Scotland such a thriving sport.

Could even hire the Russian mafia to run the new outfit

help them make a fortune

and tell the world it was so close to death but everybody tried to kill us but we are the people and we don't care

they won 54 titles in 2012vas gift from the nice people

now if they do same again

they can proudly claim 108 titles

going for 109

54 from rangers
54 from sevco

lets go

but this time bring in Messi at 1 million per week coz if it goes pear shaped you dont need to pay him

just do it again and win 54 titles for each new club thats the same but different but the same

I read today that it would cost Sevco £2.5m to sack Slippy. They will have to hope that Slippy does walking away. That extended contract they gave him is now a liability they cannot afford.
Got a feeling the pro- Sevco media will ramp up the pressure on Slippy to make him walk away. All kinds of negative stories will be drip fed to the media by the Scheming Jabba the manipulator.
They are just fucked up, everything about them is fucked up. Awful people.
Loving their pain.

Don't know about lurking huns, but the pain of the locals huns here is evident for all tae see. Celtic tops everywhere not a hun colour tae be seen, The local Sevco supporters club don't think they'll have enough members for a bus on the 15th, me thinks there will be a lot of empty seats at The Debtdome.

Back