JOE HART Appreciation Page

DILLIGAF

Don't know if there's been one put up already, and frankly I don't give a monkey's because this guy is CLASS
Check out this wee man's reaction as big Joe pulls over and signs one of his gloves for him
That wee Bhoy gets what it is to be Celtic and Joe is another example of what it means to play for Celtic FC
Kudos to Joe and the Bhoys and best to the young Bhoy who showed how much this meant to him
As I said...CLASS from big Joe
YNWA

Last edited:
I wasn't too impressed when we were first linked with Hart as I thought he had been over-hyped when playing for England and he was past it. Then once I got used to the idea I was.keen for him to sign. Then after he joined us he impressed the hell out of me with his heart-felt interviews, cajoling & organising of our defence and also how he encourages & interacts with fans and even opposition goalies. He is a wonderful signing.

Ma player of the year last year, he’s a talker, goalkeepers see EVERYTHING because it all happens in front of them, a good one communicates with the defenders, organising them,
losing foster was one of the reasons we lost the 10IAR,
signing Hart was one of the reasons we wore the league back, we went from a chaotic defence that looked likely to lose a goal every time the opposition attacked, with barkas picking the ball out the net more often than he make a save, to the best defence in the league…..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back