Kenny Clark ex MIB and SFA employee.... He has to go

Imatim

Once again we are seeing the cheating at play of those who are being paid by the SFA.

This man is a referees observer who has been caught on video acting in an anti Celtic manner which could have had serious repercussions to a Celtic player and the Celtic Football Club.

As a consequence of his appalling behavior how can this man be allowed to continue to act in his present paid position within Scottish Football Association.

He has admitted to blatant cheating and prejudicing the health and safety of a Celtic player...he has to go

https://videocelts.com/2018/12/blog...er-defends-kenny-clarks-after-dinner-routine/

That's the thing MD ,if VAR does come in it will be faceless ludge members deciding so I doubt if anything will change .

On a more positive note What does it say about the quality and excellence of football that Celtic play when we are going for a TREBLE TREBLE despite being cheated and disadvantaged by senior figures in the organisation which is there to oversee the running of our game?

As soon as 1 rotten apple is despatched another who is just as bad if not worse pops up to replace them

I"ve said before on this site that NOTHING will change until a root and branch dissection is carried out at the SFA and an entire new unbiased regime is installed

I'm not saying that Celtic are the only Club being cheated and disadvantaged by these odious pricks I'm sure they are not but Celtic will be the main victims

If we look over the history of our Club we'll find that we have won 5 TREBLES 2 under Jock Stein 1 Under MON and 2 so far under BR

The 1970 Scottish Cup final where we were blatantly robbed of victory over Aberdeen by the calculated cheating of referee RH DAVIDSON (Airdrie) as he was referred to in Match Programmes denied Stein of a back to back TREBLE and in 2015 diabolical refereeing during our Scottish Cup Semi v ICT robbed Ronny Deila the opportunity to reach the final v Falkirk and achieve a TREBLE having defeated Dundee Utd in the League Cup Final a few weeks earlier and securing the League Title in early May

How can Scottish football possibly be taken seriously when systematic cheating is allowed to continue and be aimed at assisting 1 Club only SEVCO who in effect are so fucked up that even with the advantage of not playing on a level field can win NOTHING apart from 3 lesser Titles and a Petrofac Cup

If their systematic cheating is to get their Establishment Club to the top in Scottish Football they would appear to be as hopeless at managing that as they are at refereeing fairly

HH?

Last edited:
if var comes in,he'll be one of the video ref's!!! ye couldnae make this pish up mate!!!

Glasgow derby...ibrokes...Eddy runs into box. Sevco defender (Don't actually know any of their names, some loanee from Accrington Stanley or something) takes him out. 2 footed tackle. Madden shits it. Wants his free bevvy at the lodge. Goes to VAR. Kenny Clark doesn't give it. He was making a cup a tea so was unsighted. Play goes on. BR says he's unhappy and end of match. Refs strike. Lennon gets banned. SFA get rid of VAR to keep refs happy. Normal order resumed.....
P.S. Celtic only win 23-0 due to penalty not being given, fucking my coupon....again.

Mr Clarks real job is a Lawyer, I see him often in Dumbarton on his way to the local Sheriff Court. Now parking is a premium in Dumbarton at the best of times, but if the court's busy. It's park & hope the Police don't get called about your car.

This particular day was one of those day's, the local company that normally do uplifting for police, stretched to their limits, called my boss for some assistance & me in the area was willing to help.

"Merc SLK, Dumbarton Masonic, illegally parked, Police in attendance and get the paperwork from lodge caretaker FFS." Knew the 2 Police not of a Rangers persuadion, wee caretaker just wanted car moved, owner Mr K Clark, £180 for impound +£100 for extra hr keeping pound open, £55 parking ticket. Apparently he wasn't very happy when he picked up his car. ???

Allegedly about as good a Lawyer, as he was a Ref. So I presume he's ? then ???

On a more positive note What does it say about the quality and excellence of football that Celtic play when we are going for a TREBLE TREBLE despite being cheated and disadvantaged by senior figures in the organisation which is there to oversee the running of our game?

As soon as 1 rotten apple is despatched another who is just as bad if not worse pops up to replace them

I"ve said before on this site that NOTHING will change until a root and branch dissection is carried out at the SFA and an entire new unbiased regime is installed

I'm not saying that Celtic are the only Club being cheated and disadvantaged by these odious pricks I'm sure they are not but Celtic will be the main victims

If we look over the history of our Club we'll find that we have won 5 TREBLES 2 under Jock Stein 1 Under MON and 2 so far under BR

The 1970 Scottish Cup final where we were blatantly robbed of victory over Aberdeen by the calculated cheating of referee RH DAVIDSON (Airdrie) as he was referred to in Match Programmes denied Stein of a back to back TREBLE and in 2015 diabolical refereeing during our Scottish Cup Semi v ICT robbed Ronny Deila the opportunity to reach the final v Falkirk and achieve a TREBLE having defeated Dundee Utd in the League Cup Final a few weeks earlier and securing the League Title in early May

How can Scottish football possibly be taken seriously when systematic cheating is allowed to continue and be aimed at assisting 1 Club only SEVCO who in effect are so fucked up that even with the advantage of not playing on a level field can win NOTHING apart from 3 lesser Titles and a Petrofac Cup

If their systematic cheating is to get their Establishment Club to the top in Scottish Football they would appear to be as hopeless at managing that as they are at refereeing fairly

HH?
Absolutely spot on, Bill!

Back