Kenny Miller

He can cry in the middle of the park if he wants, but he can never erase history.

GD12076199.jpg

Worst kind of snake. Grow up idolising McCoist, then cross the divide and celebrate his goal against them like a vulgar Judas Johnston doppelganger, *THEN* going back to them and pretending to be the staunchest guy alive. What a joke.

Has my respect as a poacher, he has done okay and for a very long time.

He can probably count the people who respect him as an individual on one (red right) hand.

As a person, he comes across as a bit of a prick but I have fond memories of his hat-trick against Benfica at Paradise n he did do a good job for us during our downsizing days. Even at his age now I still think any decent defender could noise him up easily n let him take himself out any game as he is, essentially, a disgusting wee ned.

The defending at his goal though was absolutely shocking today

As a person, he comes across as a bit of a prick but I have fond memories of his hat-trick against Benfica at Paradise n he did do a good job for us during our downsizing days. Even at his age now I still think any decent defender could noise him up easily n let him take himself out any game as he is, essentially, a disgusting wee ned.

The defending at his goal though was absolutely shocking today

Well the SEVCO defence is a shambles
My granny could score against them and she's been dead for 45 years

God Bless You Granny

HH?

He gave 100% for us whilst here, that’s 100% more than I would have gave Sevco. Always liked his attitude as a football player.

Members online

Latest posts

Back