Larsson interview, todays Observer

I've had the privilege of seeing some of the greatest players ever tae wear our Famous Green & White Hoops, Jinky,Cesar Bobby Lennox, King Kenny, Davie Hay, Danny McGrain, Paul Mc Stay, Henrik.

I cried when they all finished their Hoops careers, Aye Henriks Last Game was a very emotional day

Move your mouse arrow over the link till it highlights, right click, from the drop down options select 'copy'.
Go to Celtic Noise (other Tim sites are available(not as good)
Right click in the 'reply box' select 'paste', an Bobs yer Maws brother.
Also best bet , if image is too big, is paste it into Paint (on all PC's) and save as jpeg as png files can be too big for the noise, jpeg reduces the pixel size.

I said that aboot Jinky aboot 60 years ago ;)
I still say it always Jimmy then now forever
JJ
Loved Henrick Larsson and Ffs loved Lubo two fittet genius. There’s others too but what a privilege to have those 3.
A special mention too for the lions outcast the quiet shy outsider Bobby Lennox another World class Celt.
We’ve been blessed throughout our History
a club like no Other 💚💚💚

HHJJ✅💚🍀

Wish I could have seen McGrory. my old man used to tell me the stories of his goals and when you see his record haul, he must have been something else, read his book a humble guy, but, wish video and footage cameras had been been advanced as they are now to do justice to the greatest Celt of my old mans times.
395 goals in 378 league games and 73 goals in 67 Scottish Cup ties for a total of 468 goals in 445 Celtic games.

Back