Larsson voted best ever no7 by British fans

Bellshill bhoy

Sports platform OLBG analysed tens of thousands of posts from fans on social media in compiling their list. found the larsson was the most favourite ever no7 to British fans
their research has Larsson finishing ahead of Liverpool legend Kevin Keegan and returning Man United superstar Cristiano Ronaldo.
Former Anfield favourite Luis Suarez and Bayern Munich icon Bastian Schweinsteiger round out the top five.
While the rest of the list includes such footballing greats as Luis Figo, George Best and Raul, not to mention Celtic and Liverpool hero Kenny Dalglish

Britain's favourite ever No7s in full

Henrik Larsson - Celtic
Kevin Keegan - Liverpool
Cristiano Ronaldo - Manchester United, Real Madrid, Juventus
Luis Suarez - Liverpool Barcelona
Bastian Schweinsteiger - Germany
George Best - Manchester United
Franck Ribery - Bayern Munich, Fiorentina
David Beckham - Manchester United
Garrincha - Brazil
Raul - Real Madrid
Antoine Griezmann - Atletico Madrid, Barcelona
Robert Pires - Arsenal
Eric Cantona - Manchester United
Luis Figo - Inter Milan, Barcelona
Matt Le Tissier - Southampton
Javier Saviola - Barcelona
Georgi Kinkladze - Manchester City
Kenny Dalgish - Celtic, Liverpool
Alessandro Del Piero - Italy
Steve McManaman - Liverpool
Andriy Shevchenko - AC Milan

Some really iconic names in there BB...I have no doubt in my mind that Henrik was the best of the rest not just about how he was a fantastic footballer imo he was the ultimate professional and dedicated. His loyalty and love for our club was unrivalled and this man could have played at any club in the world and not been out of place as seen at Barca and Man utd. Not surprised in any shape or form.

Some really iconic names in there BB...I have no doubt in my mind that Henrik was the best of the rest not just about how he was a fantastic footballer imo he was the ultimate professional and dedicated. His loyalty and love for our club was unrivalled and this man could have played at any club in the world and not been out of place as seen at Barca and Man utd. Not surprised in any shape or form.
Looking back, we were soooo lucky to have him here for as long as he stayed, single handedly won the champions league for Barcelona, sir Alex Ferguson tried and failed to keep him a Man U, after Hedrick give his word to helsgborg that he’d come back, a decision he deeply regretted
He was a player that would have graced ANY team in the world and improved it,
I my opinion the best player I’ve ever seen in the hoops, I was born in 1966 I was too young to remember the Lisbon lions, they’re just grainy black and white film clips to me💚🍀

BB54BF3A-1606-4B33-BB24-C8AA3A22E5A8.jpegWikipedia

Manuel Francisco dos Santos (28 October 1933 – 20 January 1983), nicknamed Mané Garrincha, best known as simply Garrincha (Portuguese pronunciation: [ɡaˈʁĩʃɐ], "little bird"), was a Brazilian professional footballer who played as a right winger. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest players of all time, and by some, the greatest dribbler ever. Garrincha is extremely popular in Brazil, where older football fans consider him to be better than pele
Played all his career in Brazil, played in 4 world cups

Back