LAWWELL lands major CL role

Ray

I have had to read this twice ,posted on celts are here, by Micheal Ross,the illustrious Mr Lawwell has been appointed by the the European Club Association,to sit on UEFA Professional Football Strategy Council,tasked to shape the format the shape of the comp ,over the next four years,.????????
He joins ,Van der Sar ,Ajax, Lopez,Real Madrid,Sanlleh,Arsenal,to reshape. Current comps and possible third comp,how the hell can we argue from a point of power after Cluj debacle ,?
Does he know something we don’t know?re planing for the future ,feck me ,where do we fit in here ! Not being negative but ,got to ask the question ,considering he has overseen four exits in the last 6 years ! Hh

I have had to read this twice ,posted on celts are here, by Micheal Ross,the illustrious Mr Lawwell has been appointed by the the European Club Association,to sit on UEFA Professional Football Strategy Council,tasked to shape the format the shape of the comp ,over the next four years,.????????
He joins ,Van der Sar ,Ajax, Lopez,Real Madrid,Sanlleh,Arsenal,to reshape. Current comps and possible third comp,how the hell can we argue from a point of power after Cluj debacle ,?
Does he know something we don’t know?re planing for the future ,feck me ,where do we fit in here ! Not being negative but ,got to ask the question ,considering he has overseen four exits in the last 6 years ! Hh
Ffs landed a major roll ?? sausage bacon and tattie scone fuck me im never ever no gaun tae the game again hunbeleviable

This sounds like a cunning plan from UEFA - they want rid of the wee diddy teams ( us ) so they have appointed PL who has managed to get us out of the CL 4 out of 6 seasons ; they are hoping that he can do the same for the other diddy teams , thus leaving it solely for the Elite clubs !

HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back