Leigh Griffiths

Vigobhoy

I am a huge fan of Leigh Griffiths. I am delighted to see him getting back to what he does so well. I admit to being annoyed by the way he was treated by THE RAT which almost ruined his playing days. After scoring 40 odd goals in his previous season and virtually carrying Celtic by himself during Deila's last season he was transformed into a pariah by the megalomaniac known as Rodgers. Celtic paid him to score goals but that was 'not enough'.
His absence was a slap in the face. The man had reached 100 goals plus for Celtic and was capable of so much more but was dismissed out of hand.
Seeing him back on the pitch recently has shown what we have been missing. He has a terrific instinct as a goalscorer and despite being out for so long his link up play and his instincts are certainly as sharp as ever.
I think he will have a goals tally better than 150 before he has finished. A great servant to Celtic. You could be watching a little bit of history. Just imagine if he had been allowed to, or been well enough to add to his tally. We have some terrific footballers at this club. Leigh Griffiths is one of them.

Last edited:
I am a huge fan of Leigh Griffiths. I am delighted to see him getting back to what he does so well. I admit to being annoyed by the way he was treated by THE RAT which almost ruined his playing days. After scoring 40 odd goals in his previous season and virtually carrying Celtic by himself during Deila's last season he was transformed into a pariah by the megalomaniac known as Rodgers. Celtic paid him to score goals but that was 'not enough'.
His absence was a slap in the face. The man had reached 100 goals plus for Celtic and was capable of so much more but was dismissed out of hand.
Seeing him back on the pitch recently has shown what we have been missing. He has a terrific instinct as a goalscorer and despite being out for so long his link up play and his instincts are certainly as sharp as ever.
I think he will have a goals tally better than 150 before he has finished. A great servant to Celtic. You could be watching a little bit of history. Just imagine if he had been allowed to, or been well enough to add to his tally.

Griff has a special football talent.....managed correctly he will score freely for a few years to come.....the signs are good that he is seriously on the way back to being the Griff of old.....and dare I say it.....a hun skelper.....I think Griff gets us......he has found his true home in Paradise.....here’s to his next 100 goals with us

I must admit I thought Leigh's days were numbered with us, and probably the best thing that could happen for him did, with the appointment of Neil. Now if one of our coaches could just teach him the offside rule again😂,then we might get our old Leigh back, whether Eddie stays or goes in the Summer,he will miss most of the CL qualifiers due to playing for France, so a fit and Hungry Leigh is most welcome.

H.H

U
I must admit I thought Leigh's days were numbered with us, and probably the best thing that could happen for him did, with the appointment of Neil. Now if one of our coaches could just teach him the offside rule again😂,then we might get our old Leigh back, whether Eddie stays or goes in the Summer,he will miss most of the CL qualifiers due to playing for France, so a fit and Hungry Leigh is most welcome.

H.H

Griff plays on the shoulder of the last defender.....level is on-side.....I’d be willing to bet he’s called offside by assistant referees.....more because of their personal leanings than due to him actually being offside

U

Griff plays on the shoulder of the last defender.....level is on-side.....I’d be willing to bet he’s called offside by assistant referees.....more because of their personal leanings than due to him actually being offside
100% agree, Leigh is fast enough to give most defenders a yard start, however as we seen in the Glasgow derby at firhill that still ain't enough. Just does my nut in when he gets caught offside. 😱

H.H

Back