Lenny has he lost the dressing room ?

Chubbstar 51

Heard from a source last week,could only be a rumour that he has stopped players doing things that Rogers allows like playing music and other simple things want to change their diet? Just a thought are the players and the manager all pulling in the same direction, because since taking over let’s be honest some of the performances have been dire and I know like all us that all games under Rogers were not fantastic either but with the cup final coming up surely we will get the treble treble let’s hopefully

Heard from a source last week,could only be a rumour that he has stopped players doing things that Rogers allows like playing music and other simple things want to change their diet? Just a thought are the players and the manager all pulling in the same direction, because since taking over let’s be honest some of the performances have been dire and I know like all us that all games under Rogers were not fantastic either but with the cup final coming up surely we will get the treble treble let’s hopefully

Really. heard Iron Man was in Argylle street last week, source protected but ttrust me.

Haven't heard anything about that. I thought lenny looked like he's lost something yesterday stood on that touchline, apart from the game. I can't remember seeing such a withdrawn looking lenny. No energy no animation thats normally associated with lenny, not that he should be animated like a cartoon for every game. Lenny of the past would be screaming at the players , none of that yesterday. I almost felt i dont know this lenny, where's the real lenny? Maybe that's just me. I can't remember a derby game so inconvenient that we canny be bothered. Maybe that's how irrelevant they are, it won't be the same next season , we've allowed them closer than they should be

Haven't heard anything about that. I thought lenny looked like he's lost something yesterday stood on that touchline, apart from the game. I can't remember seeing such a withdrawn looking lenny. No energy no animation thats normally associated with lenny, not that he should be animated like a cartoon for every game. Lenny of the past would be screaming at the players , none of that yesterday. I almost felt i dont know this lenny, where's the real lenny? Maybe that's just me. I can't remember a derby game so inconvenient that we canny be bothered. Maybe that's how irrelevant they are, it won't be the same next season , we've allowed them closer than they should be
Maybe Clancy and Ross were meant to be in charge for other motives, who knows, but like you say Lennon stayed calm for some reason even at the elbow. maybe he had his personal reasons to keep his counsel yesterday

"Hibernian head coach Neil Lennon says he "regrets" his reaction to being sent off by Kevin Clancy on Saturday.
Lennon criticised Clancy and refereeing standards after the 2-2 draw, and now faces two Scottish FA charges.
He has been cited for "misconduct at a match" and criticism of match officials after disputing a penalty award.
"I didn't agree with the penalty and I didn't agree to me being sent off. However, my reaction to the sending-off was regrettable," Lennon said.
Levein's sympathy for dismissed Lennon "

To me its very disheartening to see him slumped in the dug out with his arms folded. He's obviously had some advise to curb his behaviour and control his temper. But you can still try and advise players and motivate them from the sidelines. Gerarrd was seen shouting to his players throughout the game all day.
This is a neutered version of Lenny and I dont like it one bit. I was worried before the game and rightly so, strange line up. Look we're still Champions and the treble is still on, thats what will be remembered. I think the appointment decision has already been made too but I hope I'm wrong.
Changes need to be made.

''The manager has lost the dressing room '' , is a well worn cliche and excuse for poor results .

However , given the lack of fight yesterday , the choice of Mickey J , the uncharacteristic supine appearance of Lenny in the dugout , the dreadfully late subs , the lacklustre displays in too many games since BR left in the night - many fans are , rightly , asking questions about Lenny's suitability for the gig .

Has his coaching style rubbed up players the wrong way ;
are some , like Ntham , miffed at not getting a move , especially after his mate Dembele bailed out at the last minute ;
is there a lack of confidence from Lenny in some players who were brought in by BR ;
is there a lack of confidence in Lenny from some of the players brought in by BR ?

If this is ''losing the dressing room '' then we have a big problem .
But , like everyone else on here ( except for a select few who keep dropping hints that THEY have privileged info ) I am in the dark as to the goings on within Celtic Park .

HH

''The manager has lost the dressing room '' , is a well worn cliche and excuse for poor results .

However , given the lack of fight yesterday , the choice of Mickey J , the uncharacteristic supine appearance of Lenny in the dugout , the dreadfully late subs , the lacklustre displays in too many games since BR left in the night - many fans are , rightly , asking questions about Lenny's suitability for the gig .

Has his coaching style rubbed up players the wrong way ;
are some , like Ntham , miffed at not getting a move , especially after his mate Dembele bailed out at the last minute ;
is there a lack of confidence from Lenny in some players who were brought in by BR ;
is there a lack of confidence in Lenny from some of the players brought in by BR ?

If this is ''losing the dressing room '' then we have a big problem .
But , like everyone else on here ( except for a select few who keep dropping hints that THEY have privileged info ) I am in the dark as to the goings on within Celtic Park .

HH
Agree Millsy what we were subjected to yesterday was total capitulation no fight no pride no passion and the only people who know are PL and DD. Me I’ve just a feeling something is wrong/bad behind the scenes.
Gut feeling. But the 2 people running the show
Need to Tell the fans what’s going on before this becomes a cluster you know the rest.

HH ☘️

Agree Millsy what we were subjected to yesterday was total capitulation no fight no pride no passion and the only people who know are PL and DD. Me I’ve just a feeling something is wrong/bad behind the scenes.
Gut feeling. But the 2 people running the show
Need to Tell the fans what’s going on before this becomes a cluster you know the rest.

HH ☘️
A mentioned on a post last night(and before all the know it alls shoot me down)that my nephew cuts a few first team regulars hair,,he told me there is something happened on a trip the players had to Dublin last week to celebrate after dons game!lenny gave them two days off,didny give me the hole deal,but James forest got a mention..plus maybe the reason they looked fucked yesterday was they didn’t get back till Wednesday,stevie Chalmers funeral takes away another days training?!so it’s understandable.....anyway probs a lotta shite,,on to Sunday then the cup final treble treble☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back