Let's put these Bastarts back in their box!

BILLCOWIE1958

'GOING FOR 55'
'THE RANGERS ARE COMING'
'WE ARE THE PEOPLE'
'THE WORLD'S MOST SUCCESSFUL CLUB'
WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY'
'WE NEVER GET THE DECISIONS'

Am I the only one totally scunnered by this PISH coming from the Zombies over IBROKES way? I'm sure I'm not The same way I'm sure I'm not the only one fed up to the back teeth with their 'Paedophilia Card' being played every time the have an adverse result to deflect from their own short comings

TODAY we have the chance to REALLY hurt them. BIG TIME

As we all know they are clinging on to their existence by a thread Soft Loans No Line of Credit Hawking Off Stadium Parts Share Issues

GASL has publicly said he's prepared to run up their Club's debt and clear it off with a CL Group Stage run although it's totally against the rules but HEY!

Today we can end those Walter Mitty ideas dead in their tracks. by GUBBING them in their own midden

Furthermore once that becomes apparent to GASL he'll want to cash in on his on field assets however negligible they may be because they are running out of places to go to get the funds they need to send them through to the end of this season

Their biggest asset as far as I can see is
'El Greeting Faced One'

I heard a delusional HUN coming out with the statement 'Morelos scored more goals pro rata than Dembele did and he went for £20 million so Morelos is worth AT LEAST £12 million'

Aye right! in the same way as Barry McKay was worth £6 million 2 years ago ???

So MON THE HOOPS Let's bury these pricks today and by association any glimpse of hope that they may be clinging onto

No matter how depleted our squad is through injury International Call Ups skullduggery or whatever other reason let's roll these clowns over Blow them away
It's not as if they bring anything meaningful to the table They are parasites gorging on the scraps and crumbs from our table
The dinner guests who turn up empty handed yet tell you how well things are going for them

Let's do this Let's kill them off once and for all You know it makes sense

HH?

'GOING FOR 55'
'THE RANGERS ARE COMING'
'WE ARE THE PEOPLE'

Am I the only one totally scunnered by this PISH coming from the Zombies over IBROKES way? I'm sure I'm not The same way I'm sure I'm not the only one fed up to the back teeth with their 'Paedophilia Card' being played every time the have an adverse result to deflect from their own short comings

As we all know they are clinging on to their existence by a thread Soft Loans No Line of Credit Hawking Off Stadium Parts Share Issues

GASL has publicly said he's prepared to run up their Club's debt and clear it off with a CL Group Stage run although it's totally against the rules but HEY!

Today we can end those Walter Mitty ideas dead in their tracks. by GUBBING them in their own midden

Furthermore once that becomes apparent to GASL he'll want to cash in on his on field assets however negligible they may be because they are running out of places to go to get the funds they need to send them through to the end of this season

'El Greeting Faced One'

I heard a delusional HUN coming out with the statement 'Morelos scored more goals pro rata than Dembele did and he went for £20 million so Morelos is worth AT LEAST £12 million'

So MON THE HOOPS Let's bury these pricks today and by association any glimpse of hope that they may be clinging onto

No matter how depleted our squad is through injury International Call Ups skullduggery or whatever other reason let's roll these clowns over Blow them away
It's not as if they bring anything meaningful to the table They are parasites gorging on the scraps and crumbs from our table
The dinner guests who turn up empty handed yet tell you how well things are going for them

HH?
Good to see you back on form Bill

'GOING FOR 55'
'THE RANGERS ARE COMING'
'WE ARE THE PEOPLE'

'El Greeting Faced One'

HH?
It's the paedophile stuff that gets me Bill more than anything, hate is a terrible thing mate but im not ashamed to admit I have it in abundance for that mob, calling me a taig, pape, fenian this or that got to me in my youth but now it's water off a ducks back, couldn't give a monkeys, but the paedo stuff makes me sick to my stomach and if they didn't exist next season it would still be too long, and that goes for fans of other clubs who sing it, although unlike the filth it's mostly a minority, the sooner our team puts them back in a box ( hopefully a coffin ) the better, won't be off the field but on the field we'll finish them off for good.

They do seem unusually obsessed with the P subject, but forget what went on within their own club.
A sound thrashing today will leave them with nothing apart from their bitterness, hatred and point scoring by using the pain and suffering of others.

Back in the box, huns, for that is where you belong.

They are low life scum mate.They are not rivals just a sick institution.Anybody own a bulldozer and if so can i have a loan of it for a night.On route to watch it and i have just seen the team.KT and Eddy on the bench with Sinky and Magic upfront.Lets get right into them from the start.C'mon the Hoops.

They are low life scum mate.They are not rivals just a sick institution.Anybody own a bulldozer and if so can i have a loan of it for a night.On route to watch it and i have just seen the team.KT and Eddy on the bench with Sinky and Magic upfront.Lets get right into them from the start.C'mon the Hoops.
Just posted that myself

HH?

They do seem unusually obsessed with the P subject, but forget what went on within their own club.
A sound thrashing today will leave them with nothing apart from their bitterness, hatred and point scoring by using the pain and suffering of others.

Back in the box, huns, for that is where you belong.
Unlike that mob shamrock, people like yourself and all people with a shred of decency about them would never use such a vile crime to score points with, lower than snakes bellys that mob

'GOING FOR 55'
'THE RANGERS ARE COMING'
'WE ARE THE PEOPLE'

'El Greeting Faced One'

HH?
Agree totally but 6 year olds that canny count 55 my arse. Mon the Hoops.

HH???

Just heard they pelted the Celtic team bus with smoke bombs and flares.Broony and co will be laughing at them.What a shower of scum they are.

Back