Linesman ''confronted '' by Ibrokes fan as Candyman is sent off !

Who remembers "Jesus Saves"........and Kenny nets the rebound.
Heard you are to be working during the game and will most likely be unable to help but hearing the result, on amazon you can trial these for free. Not only Jesus that saves it appears Amazon and these new gizmos do, the colour is for illustration they come in transparent so no-one sees them,
audio .jpg

The arrested Hun will likely say someone made him do it ........
An excuse I tried a few times in my primary 1 days when being asked by my teacher the reason for comitting some classroom misdemeanour

That's strange as the police have asked for help to indentify the person who throw the the bottle,does this mean the press know more than the police not that will be hard, please check in the mirror in case you have a Glasgow man tattoo on your forehead and please warn all Celtic supporters in case it has become widespread
Out here in Thailand i have seen guys who should know better, should think with what they have between their ears, not lower down.
I have actually seen in capital letter on their forehead "MUG" and "Crash&Burn" ..... I kid you not, usually drink, miniskirts and GoGo's are involved

The arrested Hun will likely say someone made him do it ........
An excuse I tried a few times in my primary 1 days when being asked by my teacher the reason for comitting some classroom misdemeanour
Because you cried Wolf, that is why I am not believed )-:

Members online

Latest posts

Back