Liverpool v Man U

The going rate for any security is poor anyway but it would be interesting if we knew they were getting away with this. It seems they only hire catering staff etc one game at a time so this must be cheaper too.
I remember a few years ago transporting Rock Steady staff to an event from Aberdeen to either Glasgow or Edinburgh can’t remember which they only got paid travelling one way and the money was shit a lot of them do it because as well as doing the shit jobs they get in to the festivals and good stuff for free

Klopp's signings have been ridiculous, Tony. Every single signing has had an impact. Even when he bought in Shaqiri, it looked a long-shot, but he was an important squad player.

The wee boy Diaz looks an absolute steal compared to what other clubs have spent on inferior quality and you get the sense with Klopp that he'd still manage to find a gem on a limited budget too.

I'm not just talking out of my arse for once, but I reckon that if Klopp had the same money to spend at Celtic that Buck, Lenny and Ange have had - then we'd be punching way above our weight in Europe.

I'm being a bit harsh there, because it was pretty evident that many of the players Celtic signed during that period were boardroom signings and not the managers choices, but it still bears thinking a oot.
Its Klopp, he’s the common denominator, a bit like O’Neill was for us, they have such personalities and man management skills that players run thru walls for them, leaser players look better etc…I hope and think Ange is similar.

A very fair point Micky. What prompted me to tell that wee story was something I'm sure I read here on The Noise. It concerned the stewarding at the bigotdome. Now I have no idea if this story is true, or if it's just the usual inaccurate twaddle we someimes read online. But it was suggested sevco asked for volunteers from their support because they couldn't afford to pay the going rate for proper stewards. As I say, could be a load of nonsense, but If true, absolutely criminal.

Apparently it’s true.

They do it for the free admission...

Manks apoint the Ajax manager for next season.

Does anyone else think wee Gio the midget might be - - - - - - ach forget it I canny type for laughing 😂 😂 😂 😂

Back