Lost bhoys

Smelltheg-love

I'm normally a selfish cunt, but every now and again/one a year, mibbi it's my annual bath makes me think

We've lost Big Iain who ultimately insisted he had a wee tadger,

i don't mind seeing anything involving leafy Tony to leave and then there's wee Johnno who for all intensid purposes could be 7 ft but i have him as a wee guy ?

Anybody any clue as to where the fuck they are or are messaging them offline ?

Lost a few good un's.... fuck even Clay was back for a sec

I'm normally a selfish cunt, but every now and again/one a year, mibbi it's my annual bath makes me think

i don't mind seeing anything involving leafy Tony to leave and then there's wee Johnno who for all intensid purposes could be 7 ft but i have him as a wee guy ?

Tony left a while ago now. He was fed up with folk but I can't remember who.

Johnno, kelly and Loopy all left at the same time. We haven't seen Green Sprig who always joined in on match days. Haven't seen Shadow 2 for yonks either. There's probably lots more and too many to count.

Aye yer monobrowed simpleton, who goes by the name of CLAY, came in, called ye a diddy and left, so that's you fucking telt ;):D
They come, they go, they'll be back at some point, or maybees not
In any case, nobody is bigger than the noise
And that includes yours truly
So, suck it up buttercups, it's the interweb, and if some fanny, calls you a fanny, and you buy into their guff, there's a tampon in the glove box for you
I love you all, and if you buy that, I've got a bridge you might be interested in

:cool::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all on the noise and those who have left

YNWA

Back