Lucky Huns

I see the obligatory penalty and St Mirren sending off have been used - again
(Not watching it btw just checked the score)
But I should’ve bet on that scenario
Possibly the most successful hun referee specially appointed just to make sure. I wonder what referees have sent off the most players from teams playing sevco, what referees have awarded sevco most penalties, what referees have ignored the most red card offences by sevco and what referees have ignored the most penalty offences by sevco. Does Walsh lead them all?

Possibly the most successful hun referee specially appointed just to make sure. I wonder what referees have sent off the most players from teams playing sevco, what referees have awarded sevco most penalties, what referees have ignored the most red card offences by sevco and what referees have ignored the most penalty offences by sevco. Does Walsh lead them all?
If he’s not lead hun ref then he’s very close to the top

The penalties and red cards against who ever the new team are playing when Walsh is Ref is astounding.

In this case, the penalty was correct - stupid by the defender rather than deliberate IMO. I thought the straight red was harsh as I don't believe the slightest of touches made the direction of the ball deviate by the tiniest amount and did not affect the sevco player behind him, so not an obvious goal scoring opportunity for me.

But Goldson got away with many more blatant, deliberate handball clearances without any punishment at all!

It is the constant Sevco fouling that gets ignored whereas our players get instant bookings for their first nothing foul. Lundstram fouled 4 or 5 times today (plus missed a couple that would have been nasty if he hadn't been too slow to get to his opponent) before he got a mild talking to asking him to be more careful.

I acknowledge I am biased and obviously a stereotypical paranoid Tim but since it has been introduced it seems to me that too often VAR is being used to find any reason at all to punish Celtic by denying a goal or give a penalty and/or card against us, whereas it appears to be the exact opposite for that other mob over there.

That is not to say that you couldn't make an argument in favour of awarding nearly every penalty they've won or not had awarded against them. But when every single decision has been in their favour which suggests something more sinister than simply decisions/errors evening themselves out over the course of a season.

In this case, the penalty was correct - stupid by the defender rather than deliberate IMO. I thought the straight red was harsh as I don't believe the slightest of touches made the direction of the ball deviate by the tiniest amount and did not affect the sevco player behind him, so not an obvious goal scoring opportunity for me.

But Goldson got away with many more blatant, deliberate handball clearances without any punishment at all!

It is the constant Sevco fouling that gets ignored whereas our players get instant bookings for their first nothing foul. Lundstram fouled 4 or 5 times today (plus missed a couple that would have been nasty if he hadn't been too slow to get to his opponent) before he got a mild talking to asking him to be more careful.

I acknowledge I am biased and obviously a stereotypical paranoid Tim but since it has been introduced it seems to me that too often VAR is being used to find any reason at all to punish Celtic by denying a goal or give a penalty and/or card against us, whereas it appears to be the exact opposite for that other mob over there.

That is not to say that you couldn't make an argument in favour of awarding nearly every penalty they've won or not had awarded against them. But when every single decision has been in their favour which suggests something more sinister than simply decisions/errors evening themselves out over the course of a season.
The give away is everygame at home or away with them struggling ends up a penalty or a red card , today they got both , didn't think it was a penalty at the time even if it was the sightest touch we'd never get nor other teams 4

Skys camera behind the goal was never used and the ones up on the screen for walsh's var check were laughable if that's what they used , 2 penalty checks in the first 9mins said it all ,,,advantage hun

Anyone wanting stats on Walsh and the other lot just need to go on sportsmole .com , it takes a lot of patience right enough but the stats for reffing sevco games are unreal and show a pattern from the first 12 games of every season till the end of the season,

after 3 seasons i gave up ,i already knew they were cheating Ba^^^^ds ,

A was under the impression if a penalty was given then the red was not??think they called it double jeopardy or sumit??or double punishment….celtic v anycunt that conceeds a penalty never see the guy walking??always see the Celt walking Tho??when we concede..

A was under the impression if a penalty was given then the red was not??think they called it double jeopardy or sumit??or double punishment….celtic v anycunt that conceeds a penalty never see the guy walking??always see the Celt walking Tho??when we concede..
I think double jeopardy of a penalty and straight red card was removed expect for deliberate handball to deny an obvious goalscoring opportunity and violent conduct. This was really to penalise incidents like Saurez punching the ball off of the line against Ghana in the 2010 World Cup knock-out game.

That is why Joe Hart was sent off as it denied an obvious goal scoring opportunity but it happened outside the box so only a free kick. My understanding is he would only have been booked if it was in the box and a penalty awarded.

To be honest with you, it looks more and more like the refs make it up as they go along as the laws get overly complicated to overcome problems that weren't really too big an issue before.

Nice way to greet your team onto the pitch. So is it Beales fault or the dross on the park?

View attachment 24057
Just watched the 'highlights' on the tube, to say hey are absolutely woeful, is an understatement,check out the dive at the 2 minute mark, and I'm sure the commentator is the long lost brother of pinky and perky...the helium Hun, has nothing on that guy, and we will destroy them at Celtic park HH

Back