Make me look stupid Neil... Please!

Khenny

Like the majority of us on here I've wanted Lennon out for a while now.

He's not the coach to take us to the next level and was a monster step down in ability when he took over full time from BR.

I welcomed him with open arms when he filled in at the end of the 8IAR season because, quite frankly, my 2yr old grandson could've got us over the line that year.

The treble (maybe) last year was riddled with flaws that even the most ardent NL fan could see although the Europa League performances papered over the cracks.

Remember though that without Fraser Forster we would've been crushed in that group too.

The board have now backed him again after one of the worst periods of results and form I can ever remember as a fan.

They are fortunate, to say the least, that fans are not in the stadium just now as the situation is a complete train wreck.

The demonstrations we've seen lately are just the tip of the tip of the iceberg that we'd see under non-covid times.

Can Lenny turn around a runaway train in short order? I can't see any evidence that he can but...

THIS WOULD BE THE SEASON TO END ALL SEASONS IF WE DID.

It would be the one that put those scumbags in the ground for a second time.

Their "stars" would leave in droves. Slippy would be consigned to the managerial graveyard and the glib and shameless one would probably throw himself off Table Mountain.

Win the next 7 Neil, (after Lille), and you might even make a believer out of me!

Mon the fuckin HOOOOOPS!

🇳🇬👏🇳🇬👏🇳🇬

Everybody used to say about the huns it's the hope that kills them now we are them ,living in mo mo land thinking we can claw back this season ,it's not going to happen ,the time is right for a new man to come in get 2/3 new players in in January ,then from the rest off the season find out who who is staying ,then the most important move is get the new manager the players he wants get them signed early,so we are up and running for the European qualifiers,the first 3 signing are a vital they have got to be the back bone off the new team ,forget this season it's already gone,what we don't want is Neil staying to the end off this season then it is a complete wipe out and no time to fix it for next season,the next 2 windows will define the future for us we have to get it right we have made major mistakes this season we can't let that go on change will come that's a certainty,but we have to make the change pay if we don't get this right the next couple off seasons could be torture .Mon the hoops

Everybody used to say about the huns it's the hope that kills them now we are them ,living in mo mo land thinking we can claw back this season ,it's not going to happen ,the time is right for a new man to come in get 2/3 new players in in January ,then from the rest off the season find out who who is staying ,then the most important move is get the new manager the players he wants get them signed early,so we are up and running for the European qualifiers,the first 3 signing are a vital they have got to be the back bone off the new team ,forget this season it's already gone,what we don't want is Neil staying to the end off this season then it is a complete wipe out and no time to fix it for next season,the next 2 windows will define the future for us we have to get it right we have made major mistakes this season we can't let that go on change will come that's a certainty,but we have to make the change pay if we don't get this right the next couple off seasons could be torture .Mon the hoops
Everybody used to say about the huns it's the hope that kills them now we are them

Cannot go with that if it turns out a double 9 and quadruple is all we have when this season ends then so be it, and then and then only change will have to happen as a new season and revenue will be required, when Celtic go into crisis mode change always appears its in our history we make history write chapters some sad some happy, there is not the hope that kills type for me this season personally the pressure is of and less games to play now.
So I look forward now regardless as even if it gets worse during this period it will not be for the long haul, hope has never been in the Celtic history we have always set our stall out one way regardless of the strength of the team and opposition faced we go into games prepared to win, we do not train for failure, so we as Celtic never hope, I believe we at celtic expect and demand and in the end we always achieve something magical, so to me I would rather be in Celtics shoes than the financial mess across the city and I do not believe that they have the capabilities to go straight into CL.

In fact I am still confident that this title can be turned around as of today, only if we continue on a spiral will i concede and believe the task may be beyond us, but the only hope i know about is in a lyric and with hope in our hearts, we will never walk alone.

Members online

Latest posts

Back