Man City or Liverpool

The scousers for me Lubo, always had a wee soft spot for them since Kenny broke my heart in 77, and I've maybe been lucky, but I've never bumped into any of their fans and not had a real laugh with them, also the Hillsborough benefit game really sealed it for me.
I like watching Peps teams but after this amount of time, love to see Liverpool win it.

I like Klopp and his style football.

Pep done it before

Since Liverpool have not won that league since I was much younger I would prefer Liverpool, but really I couldn't care.

Don't watch much foreign football, and I watch English and Irish and Welsh football only when its on normal tv or one of them is on in pub, which I go rarely these days.

Strangely id rather go watch a junior Scottish team than care who wins a foreign league.

Have to go to liverpool
club with a footballing history

As for city a souless rich club and all that is ruinning the game

Exactly my reasons Kelly...I understand the older generation of Celtic fans connection with liverpool but for me it is solely the money factor.
I know liverpool, like all English clubs through TV money and sponsors, are very rich. But they have a great history. They did work hard to achieve what they have.
Man city's have bought theirs.

Members online

Latest posts

Back