Mason Greenwood

Just proves all the money, fame and ability in the world canny change who you really are, footballers seem to be especially prone to shit like this, nae brains and fawned over gives them a sense of invulnerability.
A scumbag who should do good time.
Money tends to corrupt people, they don’t live in the real world, think “poorer” people are disposable……see the former prince Andrew for an example 😡

The lads in custody, the police are investigating, but i think everyone's jumping the gun a bit here.
the voicemail can be anyone, the pictures are just that,
we know that a prince can deny having met someone he's actually in a picture with,
so theres a long way to go here before the lads found guilty

i'm not being all holy or condescending or patronising cos i can be too quick myself to shoot from the lip,
But, just think for a minute - it could be one of your lads, nephews, pals in same position and people deserve benefit of the doubt first
If he did what is alleged, i hope he gets everything coming at him and much more

On a similar issue raith rovers have doubled down about employing that rapist goodwillie the author who sponsors the team has walked fans are taring up season books the ladies captain has resigned in disgust and they have just come out with a fuckin statement saying oh David used to play here so we consider him part of the raith family😱

On a similar issue raith rovers have doubled down about employing that rapist goodwillie the author who sponsors the team has walked fans are taring up season books the ladies captain has resigned in disgust and they have just come out with a fuckin statement saying oh David used to play here so we consider him part of the raith family😱
A remember he was playing for clyde against us 2020 in cup,,,scottish media were slobbering all over him cause they thot he might score and put us out?theyre awe two faced hypocrites,same way that fat Geordie who broke his wife’s fingers and blacked her eye two nights before champions league game the media suppressed the story til after game??

Goodwillie, he's another one that would fit right in at Castle Greyskull
Remember his Olympic diving against our B team
Check this pish out, not even close to being inside the box, let alone a penalty
Hazard sent off, because of the prick's antics

Well sai
The lads in custody, the police are investigating, but i think everyone's jumping the gun a bit here.
the voicemail can be anyone, the pictures are just that,
we know that a prince can deny having met someone he's actually in a picture with,
so theres a long way to go here before the lads found guilty

i'm not being all holy or condescending or patronising cos i can be too quick myself to shoot from the lip,
But, just think for a minute - it could be one of your lads, nephews, pals in same position and people deserve benefit of the doubt first
If he did what is alleged, i hope he gets everything coming at him and much more
Well said mate!

Members online

Latest posts

Back