Maybe when Ange said there would be no more business done in January..

green sprig

Just heard about two more possibles coming in before the window closes but it could all hang on
three players heading out.
I was told the players involved are Barkas,Soro,Bolingoli.
Bolingoli wants a permanent move.
Soro is in talks with two clubs.
Barkas has had offers but keeps knocking them back.
It is thought Barkas wont have a problem sitting in the stand for the rest of his £13,500 p/w wage contract.
Bolingoli is squeezing £12,500 p/w out of Celtic,as is Soro but Soro looks to be the most genuine of the three..
If these three go it will free up almost £2m per year in wages..

HH

Just heard about two more possibles coming in before the window closes but it could all hang on
It is thought Barkas wont have a problem sitting in the stand for the rest of his £13,500 p/w wage contract.
Bolingoli is squeezing £12,500 p/w out of Celtic,as is Soro but Soro looks to be the most genuine of the three..

HH
This was always going to be a part of the rebuild that was always going to have to be addressed GS.
No doubt the media were hoping to have a field day about the amount of money we stood to lose upon the players in question.
What they and us hadn't taken into account was how brilliant Ange is at finding such talent for such value.
So clever in fact, that we couldn't care less about what we stand to lose as it remains nowhere near what we have already gained.
Barkas and ajeti was always going to be a problem with us paying them way above what they are worth, yet hopefully we can take the hit by loaning them out until there contracts start running down, to make them more wanting to move on.
Regardless not going to be to concerned as enough wages has still been eased up with the release of so many to be able to ride out the disaster of the flowerpot men and there vision of value for money

26 grand a week for Barkas and Bolingoli is shocking, to some folk that's a years wage! The sooner we off load them the better.

I don't think Soro is good enough for Angeball but at least he tries when he plays. Whoever did the deals on Barkas, Bolingoli and Ajeti needs their fucking heads examined, Where's Dr Fisi? 🤔

26 grand a week for Barkas and Bolingoli is shocking, to some folk that's a years wage! The sooner we off load them the better.

I don't think Soro is good enough for Angeball but at least he tries when he plays. Whoever did the deals on Barkas, Bolingoli and Ajeti needs their fucking heads examined, Where's Dr Fisi? 🤔
Agreed hoopy, and feared these problems were potentially going to hamper the rebuild badly.
Turns out now that there was nothing to fear, as "In Ange we trust"

This was always going to be a part of the rebuild that was always going to have to be addressed GS.
No doubt the media were hoping to have a field day about the amount of money we stood to lose upon the players in question.
What they and us hadn't taken into account was how brilliant Ange is at finding such talent for such value.
So clever in fact, that we couldn't care less about what we stand to lose as it remains nowhere near what we have already gained.
Barkas and ajeti was always going to be a problem with us paying them way above what they are worth, yet hopefully we can take the hit by loaning them out until there contracts start running down, to make them more wanting to move on.
Regardless not going to be to concerned as enough wages has still been eased up with the release of so many to be able to ride out the disaster of the flowerpot men and there vision of value for money
If the money is of no importance John surely the sensible thing to do would offer them a settlement and a free transfer.
I dont see the money not being a problem I see it being the biggest problem.
£15m has been paid for Soro,Bolingoli,Barkas and Ajeti Celtic will not write that off,they will look for compensation of some sort whether it is getting them transferred or offering them a settlement.
Celtic now have a big squad mate which as you know means big wage bill,they will look for as much compensation from these 4 as they can get..
We all know Lawwell is still at Celtic,,allegedly in an advisory capacity,this is his mess and IMO the last thing he will want to be remembered for is losing £15m in his last year as CEO..

HH

If the money is of no importance John surely the sensible thing to do would offer them a settlement and a free transfer.
I dont see the money not being a problem I see it being the biggest problem.
£15m has been paid for Soro,Bolingoli,Barkas and Ajeti Celtic will not write that off,they will look for compensation of some sort whether it is getting them transferred or offering them a settlement.
Celtic now have a big squad mate which as you know means big wage bill,they will look for as much compensation from these 4 as they can get..
We all know Lawwell is still at Celtic,,allegedly in an advisory capacity,this is his mess and IMO the last thing he will want to be remembered for is losing £15m in his last year as CEO..

HH
Football is a big business in terms of money GS.
I don't see celtic over spending like the scum do and ending up in the position they currently remain in.
One, if not the most important job for a manager operating in the money circles we have to operate in, is to be able to bring in value for money, one which the flowerpot men failed miserably upon last season, and this mess will take time to resolve, maybe in the summer more so, but it will get resolved.
Nothing can be taken for granted in football, but currently we are super rich now with the value we have generated within the squad, offload that against the losses upon the current deadwood, and the money men within the board will be currently delighted.
And us supporters even more so with the success over the next couple of seasons that's going to be generated.
So don't see where there should be any worries whatsoever about the current state of the club in financial terms GS, so maybe just sit back and enjoy the adventure and where it will take us over the next few seasons still imo.

Football is a big business in terms of money GS.
I don't see celtic over spending like the scum do and ending up in the position they currently remain in.
One, if not the most important job for a manager operating in the money circles we have to operate in, is to be able to bring in value for money, one which the flowerpot men failed miserably upon last season, and this mess will take time to resolve, maybe in the summer more so, but it will get resolved.
Nothing can be taken for granted in football, but currently we are super rich now with the value we have generated within the squad, offload that against the losses upon the current deadwood, and the money men within the board will be currently delighted.
And us supporters even more so with the success over the next couple of seasons that's going to be generated.
So don't see where there should be any worries whatsoever about the current state of the club in financial terms GS, so maybe just sit back and enjoy the adventure and where it will take us over the next few seasons still imo.
I dont think we are in trouble John as regards of money,what I am saying is Celtic will not sit back and keep paying these players without trying to get them out the door before their contracts are up..
Any club would do the same mate whether it be Real Madrid or Stirling Albion but I suppose so long as we have a billionaire chairman and a billionaire shareholder our future looks that bit better than most..

HH

HH
Well he did say at THIS time we aren't in negotiations with anybody but if something comes up so o wonder who it is??? but if u read the rags he said he won't be buy anybody else wich is pish as usual🤬

Back