Media

I'm starting to think alleged media in this country live in another parallel dimension.now they have a Celtic player in court speeding charges must be hanging offence what a bunch of tits sevco been in two courts past fortnight anybody read about it .ARSEHOLES

King in court again isn't much of a scoop though, Pat. It's an everyday occurrence at the moment.

To be honest celtic players and staff should on mass boycott any media written and terrestrial,in support of griff and Scott brown til they cunts come begging,it’s getting way out of hand now,,,heard that absolute tool gerrard saying Aberdeen didn’t lay a glove on celtic last week they only play against us???tell that to Ryan Christie n Tom rogic,,but not one shitebag reporter took him to task,,,,?????bags.

King in court again isn't much of a scoop though, Pat. It's an everyday occurrence at the moment.
I won't have anything said against the GASL. He is fleecing the gullybillys again! He got them to part with their cash after bringing in an U12 coach.
He is gonna do it again by telling them they will be "the dominant force". I couldn't like him any more of he was called "Sir David The-Catholic-Who-Fleeces-Huns-On-A-Regular-Basis".

Members online

Latest posts

Back